Advertising/Marketing Forum (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vehicle Photos - Turntable?

I am curious if anyone is using a turn table to shoot pictures of their vehicles? I am interested in ways to make the process of shooting o…

Started by Michelle Chait

2 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Andrew Myers

Clearinghouse for Lead Aggregators?

Why would a dealer directly or indirectly, purchase leads from an aggregator who in their opening sales pitch to the consumer says:   “Rem…

Started by Thomas A. Kelly

4 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Thomas A. Kelly

Press Release: DriveItNow Mobile Converts On-The-Go Car Payment Shoppers

DriveItNow Mobile Converts On-The-Go Car Payment Shoppers   DriveItNow launches industry-first mobile plug-in to help dealers engage and cl…

Started by Tarry Shebesta

0 Feb 1, 2012

Time frame for internet leads to turn into a sale:

Customer begins shopping online 90 days from purchase 1)  Starts at OEM sites at 90 day mark 2)  Submits leads to 3rd party sites when they…

Started by Tony Abbott

0 Dec 6, 2011

Car Power Online - KBB's inventory management tool

It's only $699 per year. Is it any good? Anyone ever use it?

Started by Steve Devereaux

1 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Sean Brown

Anyone Capitalizating on Cyber Monday?

We've been seeing lots of Black Friday specials on various websites and social media spaces for Dealers. Is anyone capitalizing on Cyber Mo…

Started by AutoSTARR

0 Nov 28, 2011

Any Questions about the KPA/TK Carsites Acquisition?

Hi all. With TK Carsites being purchased by KPA last week, I have received a lot of emails and phone calls asking what it means and how thi…

Started by JD Rucker

0 Oct 14, 2011

Driving BIG traffic

I am blessed to have the friends over at Auto Success Magazine who are helping me bring the vision I have for Dealer World to life.  This i…

Started by Troy Spring

0 Aug 24, 2011

July 19, 2011 , MURFREESBORO, TN TV Integration Considered a Success

July 19, 2011 , MURFREESBORO, TNTV Integration Considered a SuccessIn an informal test at GM of Murfreesboro, the sound was off on the scre…

Started by Todd Katcher

0 Jul 19, 2011

Poor Responce Letter

Our dealership has upgraded its CRM tool to help with our clients.  However our form letters are lacking the profesionalism that we strive…

Started by David M Chwastyk

12 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by David Goodison

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service