Ask an AUTOMOTIVE PROFESSIONAL (404)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

YouTube Videos - What do you think?

I'm starting to get into posting videos of vehicles on my YouTube channel.  Here's an example of one and I wanted to get some critique...On…

Started by Andrew Alvarez

0 Jan 31, 2013

what is the best cure to anti-politicking??

I have found that I, personally, am not good at nor currently have a desire to politic. I am the hard working, do right by the company type…

Started by Holly Pagán

2 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Holly Pagán

Maximizing the Auto Show

Since the Detroit Auto Show is here, how do salespeople at dealerships maximize the show? If you can go two days, I would go one day for ot…

Started by Matt Page

0 Jan 18, 2013

Hiring Local

Although I want quality sales people and managers at a dealership, how much should hiring local people count in the hiring decision? It's a…

Started by Matt Page

0 Jan 17, 2013

BDC/Internet managers

Can anyone define the skill-set (s)  required of BDC/Internet managers?

Started by Tim Schewe

5 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Brian Andersen

Express Service Lane

We have a new dealership that was built with a quick service lane. Our Toyota store does remarkable with theirs. Here at a Lexus store, I a…

Started by David Pinheiro

3 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by David Pinheiro

Service Advisor Pay Plan

Greetings,               What is the current percentage or guideline a service writer should be paid on service and parts gross profit. Tha…

Started by Dave Jenkins

3 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Big Tom LaPointe

Why Aren't You Calling Me?

In case anyone hasn't noticed, Automax Recruiting and Training recently had their annual convention and there have been TONS of photos and…

Started by Bob Gaber

0 Nov 27, 2012

Sales Turnover: Who has the best formula for caculating employee (sales) turnover?

I'm trying to come up with clear, concrete formula for figuring employee turnover for salespeople. The obvious components would be running…

Started by Scott Klein

0 Nov 26, 2012

Internet Lead Video Introduction-any ideas???

Is anyone currently using a video introduction to respond to their internet leads?  I'm considering doing it and want some best practice id…

Started by Tommy Russell

6 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Jeff Novak

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service