Dealer Forum (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sales Managers

How many days per week do your GSM and Sales Managers work per week? How many hours? How many units per month do you sell? How many Sales M…

Started by Chris Irwin

1 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Robert E Rombs, Jr.

No LETTER GRADES for new window stickers!

Many of us at the dealerships weren't sure what the new EPA/DOT Fuel Economy stickers would look like, now we know. NO LETTER GRADES!   Lea…

Started by Mike Myers

0 Jun 16, 2011

Should dealers use the OLD give and take online? Do we lose more than we gain?

The BIG print gives…and…the small print takes** Own the all new, six passenger, AWD Ginsu Rocket for only 199.00/month* * Payments do not i…

Started by Thomas A. Kelly

0 May 21, 2011

What is the right mix for a realistic auto salespersons pay plan?

I am trying come up with a pay plan for our sales people that is realistic, along with a schedule of work hours that is a little more fle…

Started by Tina Elaine Martin

2 May 5, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

I am looking for those groups that need to get an effective process in place for their Virtual Showrooms.

Hello everyone! I couldn't be more pleased to be a part of this group. It is not often that we in this industry are allowed to have such a…

Started by Patrick D. Ucci

0 May 2, 2011

Outsource It or Get Trained?

As a career trainer in the Auto Dealer world, I wanted to ask if Dealers or General Managers today would rather outsource your inbound phon…

Started by Steve Bridges

1 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Katie Colihan

Attention Automotive Dealers and General Managers...

Out of respect for sites like DealerElite and others, I make it a point to keep the self promotion to a bare minimum.  However, I am trying…

Started by Stan Sher

3 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Stan Sher

i-Lead

If Valuinsight had a tool that sent customers to your store, (at no expense to you) who bought or leased a vehicle within 30 days of beint…

Started by Scott Dreisbach

0 Jan 18, 2011

Are you using Foursquare.com to help drive traffic?

Who's using Foursquare and how are you using it to drive traffic to sales and service?

Started by Mike Myers

2 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by MANNY LUNA

Looking for something new to grow you business?

Are there dealers out there that are looking for new products they can use to improve their businesses, build profits and achieve better re…

Started by Bernard Boule

0 Nov 8, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service