Dear Abby (dealerELITE) - Advice Needed (136)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Partners

Does anyone have examples of dealers who have been able to develop partners with local businesses for special “employee” like pricing (Ford…

Started by Chris Irwin

1 May 2, 2012
Reply by Bryan Elparin

New Website Design

I’m looking to have our websites become more like a conversation/blog with content giving helpful information to consumers about how to buy…

Started by Chris Irwin

0 Apr 17, 2012

Advice

Looking for some help: Our internet dept handles transactions start to finish. Customers like this since it’s one person they have to deal…

Started by Chris Irwin

13 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Don Queen

Brand new dealership. HELP!!

So here is my situation. I have been in sales for 2 years and have produced well. I had a friend who was promoted to GM of a new dealership…

Started by Matt Harper

13 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Troy Spring

Dealerships Focusing on Luxury Used Cars

I saw a dealership in my area that sells (non-luxury) new cars, but also is focusing on used luxury makes. The main purpose is to take a sh…

Started by Matt Page

0 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Craig Dawson

Help

Hello everyone!! Please do me a favor and "like" my Facebook page for my new MercedesBenz Dealership in Fairfield Ca I appreciate everyone'…

Started by David Long

1 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Craig Dawson

eBay Postings

Does anyone have good examples of dealers posting vehicles on eBay? Especially specialty vehicles like Mustangs? Certainly a high number of…

Started by Chris Irwin

1 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Smit Shah

Cargigi

Who is using "CarGigi"? Any comparisons with them and the SmartPillars? Both are for Craig's list postings.

Started by Zuzana Friedt

0 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Craig Dawson

CRM advice needed, Small VW Dealership in Northwestern Pa

I am currently needing advice with regards to CRM software for our dealership, we have something sort of close but very antiquated, that…

Started by Andrew Kappler

72 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Michael Robinson Ragsdale

Addendums

What products work best with addendums to increase sales? Is it right to require someone to purchase a dealer installed accessory?

Started by Matt Page

0 Mar 9, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service