Service/Fixed Ops Forum (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Service Matrix Pricing Help

Would anyone  have a copy of a service menu that you are using, (sort of the At-con variable pricing), that shows hourly rate plus total co…

Started by David Pinheiro

0 Aug 6, 2013

April is National Car Care Month and more

Dear Dealer Elite Members, With April being National Car Care Month, I will get a head start on a few questions on car care maintenance. Th…

Started by Matt Page

0 Mar 18, 2013

Service Retention

From A JD POWERS Report:The Service spotlight has been on bolstering customer retention since the decline in new-car sales of recent years.…

Started by Bob MacMinn

0 Oct 4, 2012

Need vendor suggestions on sending service mailers to our existing sales customers

Hi, we're an independent dealership purchasing a repair shop that's currently in business. We are due to take over on April 1st. Our DMS fo…

Started by Omied

1 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Stan Sher

How much do you really know about Idle Capital in your Parts Department?

So many Dealer Principles know they have tied up capital in their Parts Departments but what to do about it? Your Parts inventory is ju…

Started by Naomi R. Heckler

2 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Anthony Gauntner

New Service Manager Here

Hey! I'm Mike. Been in the automotive field 5+ years, and have finally made it to a Service Manager position :) I have alot of knowledge wi…

Started by Mike Weymer

1 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Randolph S. Lofgren

Dealer Looking for Quote on Technician Toolbox/WorkBench

Dealer Looking for Quote on Technician Toolbox/WorkBench   Looking to get a third quote on technician tool box/workbench storage systems. H…

Started by DealerELITE

0 Oct 19, 2011

ratio of parts advisors to technicians?

Hello All!  I am trying to determine the average ratio of parts advisers (counter persons) to technicians.  I am speaking specifically abou…

Started by Scott Stevenson

6 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Tod Collins

Your current warranty indexes...

My newest client was averaging about 78% of warranty expense vs peer comparison, at least since January of 2011.  Since starting their warr…

Started by Christopher Akin

0 Sep 7, 2011

Express Service

Does anyone run their express service technicians flat rate and if so, how?

Started by Rex Weaver

0 Jul 31, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service