Third Party Lead Providers and Affinity Partners (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Intresting atricle on True Car...they were hurting more than ppl knew

TrueCar CEO: Disrupting the Car-Buying Process Nearly Drove It Out of Business (Video) October 21, 2012 at 9:00 am PT Many companies be…

Started by bryan w shufelt

2 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by bryan w shufelt

Quick Hello

just a quick hello to all, I have just joined. Hope to get and add something to the group

Started by Michael Guido

0 Oct 7, 2012

Craigslist Tool - " What we are looking for "

Looking to speak with Craigslist tool providers, but not all of them. I have a few specifics that I am looking for. 1. Quick and easy posti…

Started by Josh Bellamy

0 Oct 2, 2012

BDC Pay Plan - Please help!

Hi Everyone, My dealership is in the process of setting up a BDC, and if any of you would be willing to share your BDC Pay Plan I would GR…

Started by Stephanie Donaldson

8 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by jeffrey lasher

Agressive and highly experienced Special FInance Director and General Sales Manager ready to give your dealership a profit boost.

We are planning and coming in as a team. Very good at developing profitable Special FInance Operations. We have worked in some of the top m…

Started by Daniel P Dugan

0 Aug 27, 2012

Tweet-spirational People!

Alright, DealerELITE'ers. I'm looking for the BEST OF THE BEST people to follow on Twitter. Aside from you guys, I've been feeling kind of…

Started by Katie Colihan

0 Aug 21, 2012

The NFL franchise is all about performance, isn't the Dealer franchise as well?

NFL franchise's realize that NFL stands for Not For Long if you don't perform.  That is why they employ a director of pro personell, direct…

Started by Akil Bey

1 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Bobby Compton

Continue our Focus on Motivation,Education and Inspiration

dE would like to thank all our members for maintaining focus on motivational, educational, & inspirational discussions, blogs, and vide…

Started by DealerELITE

1 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Bobby Compton

Auto Alert

Any feed back, tipis, or suggestions on dealerships using  Auto Alert?  

Started by Terris Bodrick

0 Aug 13, 2012

Two ways to sell more cars now, why not do both?

Two ways to sell more cars, better marketing and better salepeople.  You will sell more cars this month if you come up with a killer market…

Started by Akil Bey

2 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Akil Bey

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service