NANCY SIMMONS's Discussions (468)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"Facebook is not going away!  Personally, I went from sitting at the computer for a c…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Feb 22, 2011 to Are you using facebook as much as you used to?

2 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by John Skelton

"Love this discussion!  Absolutely wonderful points, Bobby and Steve!  My two cents i…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Jan 27, 2011 to Where to ask for the sale - on the car lot or in the showroom?

20 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

"Efficient, Affordable, with a giant pool to choose from!   Who could ask for anythin…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Jan 15, 2011 to What do car dealers need to do if they need anyone hired? What if you need a job?

5 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"I thank you Jack, for bringing this topic to light!  I believe dealerElite is a top…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Jan 7, 2011 to How Is dE Working For You, or You for It...So Far??

12 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Cory Haynes

"Well, John, my initial reaction to this is...They are all too busy selling cars and…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Jan 3, 2011 to I have a question, that stems from my reading a reply to a dE post Monday

20 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by John Skelton

"One of the big mistakes people in the car business make is failure to make it public…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Dec 29, 2010 to Why Don't Salespeople Prospect?

33 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by William O Johnson

"Very sad news, AJ!  Although I did not have the pleasure of knowing her, I will keep…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Dec 28, 2010 to We lost one of our own. Kaye from Dealer.com killed in a drunk driving accident.

4 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Matt Murray

"That is so cool, Craig....I remember a little bit of that from back in the day...I r…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Dec 23, 2010 to Showcase Your Automotive Wisdom Here!

2 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"When you see a customer put a ladder up to the building to get his keys off the roof…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Dec 1, 2010 to You know you work for a bad dealership when . . . .

89 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by Tim Pendergast

"Yes, and I no longer work for him...LOL who gets the last laugh now??? "

NANCY SIMMONS replied Nov 30, 2010 to Are dealerships paying their staff members for training?

6 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service