Bobby Compton's Discussions (295)

Discussions Replied To (201) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm impressed, it sounds like the company you work for has a good pulse on things; i…"

Bobby Compton replied Jul 24, 2013 to What is the Best process to Sell From Instock ?

36 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Doug Davis

"Sounds like you're sitting in perfect position to shine and make a positive differen…"

Bobby Compton replied Jul 24, 2013 to What is the Best process to Sell From Instock ?

36 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Doug Davis

"Daniel, Before moving forward into any additional aspect of collaboration that I cou…"

36 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Doug Davis

"Excellent question, Daniel. As much emphasis that is placed on the culture of a team…"

36 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Doug Davis

"Excellent my friend. Of the books that I've read, who moved the cheese happens to be…"

Bobby Compton replied Apr 25, 2013 to Who moved my cheese?

1 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Bobby Compton

"Wonderful question brother, Aaron Kominsky! Excellent source of responses here. I wi…"

Bobby Compton replied Apr 11, 2013 to Do women make better Car salespeople?

77 May 6, 2014
Reply by Ben Misra

"I can tell you this much my brother, Ron! I'm living, breathing testimony to the pow…"

Bobby Compton replied Mar 22, 2013 to Rookie sales person " Tip of the month

3 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Bobby Compton

"Rise to the occasion, or the occasion will rise over us. Always been an advocate of…"

Bobby Compton replied Mar 22, 2013 to Rookie sales person " Tip of the month

3 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Bobby Compton

"Now you've gone and given me a great idea, maybe I should start creating entire para…"

Bobby Compton replied Mar 7, 2013 to is Technology causing dealers to lose their focus on the basics of selling a vehicle?

10 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Ron Rozier

"The title of your subject alone grabs my attention, and an excellent subject it is!…"

Bobby Compton replied Mar 7, 2013 to is Technology causing dealers to lose their focus on the basics of selling a vehicle?

10 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Ron Rozier

RSS

Latest Activity

Asad Shoaib posted a blog post

The Long Haul: 7 Tips to Help Your Truck Run Well into Old Age

A truck also needs little care and maintenance just like other vehicles to deliver quality results…See More
2 hours ago
Damian Boudreaux posted a blog post

Carlos’ 2nd & 3rd Week

Last week in our video series, …See More
10 hours ago
John Sternal posted blog posts
21 hours ago
Dave Anderson posted a blog post

Don't take chances with your mindset

Let's be honest about mindset...If you're not intentionally shaping it by what you do - or don't…See More
21 hours ago
Walter McNulty posted a video

FLAWLESS AUTO MALL FINAL CUT

CELEBRATING 1 YEAR IN BUSINESS. EVERYONE IS INVITED JUNE 27 - 29
yesterday
Black Book posted a blog post

Mainstream Pickup Values and SUVs Stable

Welcome to this week's edition of Black Book Market Insights, with in-depth analysis of used car…See More
yesterday
Erik Nachbahr, CISSP posted a video

Resolving Vendor Finger Pointing

In this video blog, Helion Founder & President Erik Nachbahr shares how dealers can resolve circumstances in which they have vendors blaming other vendors fo...
yesterday
Timmy D. James posted a blog post
yesterday
Mike Esposito posted blog posts
yesterday
Jim Flint posted a blog post
yesterday
Dan Beres posted a blog post
Monday
Walter McNulty posted a status
"We are ready to finish the month strong! Can you say the same. www.pdsforyou.com"
Monday
Bill Wittenmyer posted a video

Witt's Wise Words: The Importance of Being Prepared

In this episode of Witt's Wise Words, Bill Wittenmyer shares why being prepared is vital to success.
Monday
Walter McNulty posted a status
"We will be heading up North for 9 days making a long road trip. I hope to stop in and see some new clients."
Saturday
Dave Anderson's blog post was featured

How to Play a Poor Hand Well w/ Thomas Bryant

We can all get dealt a poor hand from time to time, but how you respond and choose to play it will…See More
Friday
Walter McNulty posted a video

DigniFi

If you have a Automobile, RV or Motorcycle dealership you should have DigniFi. Call for more information.
Friday
Dave Anderson posted a blog post

We're there!

Wherever you listen to podcasts, The Game Changer Life is there for you. Subscribe today and get…See More
Friday
Bill Wittenmyer posted a video

Freebie Friday: Nurturing vs Closing

Bill Wittenmyer shares the difference between nurturing and closing in this episode of Freebie Friday.
Friday
Cory Mosley posted videos
Friday
Scot Eisenfelder posted a video

Why People Defect in Service

CEO & Executive Chairman Scot Eisenfelder explains why customers defect in service in this video blog.
Friday

Get Newsletter

© 2019   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service