All Discussions Tagged 'Automotive' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Certified Diesel & Automatic Transmission Service Technicians Needed for Busy Service Department in White Bear Lake, MN

We're a fast growing player in the automotive retail industry and we are looking to add a Certified Diesel Technician and Certified Automat…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

0 Oct 25, 2010

Fredericksburg, VA Import Dealer is in search of Service Technicians

We're a fast growing player in the automotive retail industry and we are looking to add qualified Automotive Service Technicians to our sta…

0 Oct 25, 2010

Automotive Technician Needed in Woodside, NY Area

We're a fast growing player in the automotive retail industry and we are looking to add qualified Automotive Service Technicians to our sta…

0 Oct 25, 2010

Automotive Technician Needed in Woodside, NY Area

0 Oct 25, 2010

Part Time Sales Trainer Needed in Florida

Started by Fred G. Slabine

2 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Alan R Diehl

Results are in for the first week of the CarChat24/DealerElite.net Dealer Chat Case Study!

Results have been posted by the three participating Dealers. Click on the link below to see the results, and feel free to comment :)   28%,…

Started by Shereef

0 Sep 9, 2010

Now Hiring Sales/Account Executives

G&A Marketing, Inc. is an automotive staffed event (AKA Automotive super sale), advertising, training and consulting company that is fa…

Started by Matt Baker

0 Sep 1, 2010

Great Reseller Opportunity! 20% of Gross after 10% cost! STAFFED 24/7 DEALER CHAT

Resellers/Partners Wanted: 20% of Gross after 10% cost. Rebranding Available, 24/7 fully managed/staffed dealer chat service that increases…

Started by Shereef

0 Aug 1, 2010

Yo-Yo Deals Gain Momentum?

A "Yo-Yo" deal is a transaction a "spot" delivery that has no intention of getting purchased by the bank under the terms the contract was w…

Started by Rebecca Chernek

0 Apr 29, 2010

S.E.O. Gets You Seen -- But What They See And Hear Is Important Too!

The Internet has changed many things for automotive advertising agencies but human nature isn't one of them. In addition, many conventional…

Started by Philip Zelinger

0 Apr 24, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service