All Discussions Tagged 'Facebook' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Facebook is Not Failing Marketers. Marketers are Failing to Understand Facebook.

A recent survey performed by Forrester and a scathing open letter from Nate Elliott to points to one major and undisputed fact: marketers…

Started by JD Rucker

0 Oct 29, 2013

Would you be willing to dump your Facebook page altogether and start fresh?

Facebook has a big problem. Unfortunately, talking to them about it revealed that they don't consider it a big problem. This can be for tw…

Started by JD Rucker

0 May 21, 2013

Salespeople Leveraging Facebook and Linkedin

Do you have any examples of salespeople who are really leveraging Facebook and Linkedin to stay in front of customers, build contacts, and…

Started by Chris Irwin

1 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Big Tom LaPointe

No Facebook Ads... Just Data

Yes… I think Facebook could do this, because dealers, lenders and remarketers can use their member data and viral marketing to expand both…

Started by Charles Shamblee III

0 Oct 1, 2012

Yes... you can sell on Facebook

Here we go… Facebook is going transactional with real product sales.  It was only a matter of time… so now is the time for dealers and lend…

Started by Charles Shamblee III

0 Sep 28, 2012

Automotive Advertising Agencies Must Manage eCommerce Sites To Monetize Facebook

In today's consolidating auto industry automotive advertising agencies must maximize the R.O.I. in a quantifiable manner for any investment…

Started by Philip Zelinger

0 Jan 14, 2011

Friends Contacts/Requests....Are You Really Trying To Connect??

Now I know we're all very busy with our Day-to-Day business....A couple questions regarding Social Networking: If you send a friend reques…

Started by Jack E Curenton

3 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Jack E Curenton

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service