All Discussions Tagged 'Internet' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Small town store internet department

I am the Internet Manager for a smaller dealership and we are looking for different lead sources to grow our internet department. I dont wa…

Started by Caitlin Gardner

1 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Charles Chen

Need advice on getting better online

I have always approached the internet with the thought that the companies I am working with (those doing my SEO, SEM, website, etc.) are do…

Started by John Roberts

0 Oct 5, 2015

Internet Leads: How long to follow up.

Question: Looking for several different options.  Internet Leads (going to several dealers) with 0 contact after 200 days. Is it ok to mar…

Started by Zachary Dunn @YourAutoGuyZach

9 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Chris Mason

Dealers Move Beyond Doughnuts

Corrie Watson and her twin brother, Will Churchill, wanted a strategy to attract younger customers to their three sizable family-owned aut…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Dec 16, 2014

How does your Dealership handle Yelp reviews?

How does your Dealership handle Yelp reviews? Does someone at the dealership monitor your local Yelp listing for reviews and either respond…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 3, 2014

Internet Sales Manager - Metro Atlanta - One of Largest Volume Stores in Atlanta

We are looking for an individual who can quickly and easily function as the sales person, finance manager, and sales manager.  They need to…

Started by Steve Richards

0 Mar 18, 2014

Seasoned BDC manager and web manager available

I have over 10 years of industry experience.  I have worked for the largest retail stores in the world and for small family owned dealers. …

Started by Rachael Schulz Dunbar

0 Nov 2, 2013

Internet / bdc Manager

Internet / Automotive BDC Manager  Are you an Experienced Automotive BDC or Internet Sales Professional?  we are currently looking for an…

Started by mikal williams

0 Aug 20, 2013

NEEDED: Internet Manager

We are a high volume import store looking for a competent and assertive Internet Manager. We are a heavy sub-prime store and very successfu…

Started by Brian Andersen

0 Jul 17, 2013

Internet Sales Manager

We are growing and selling a large volume of new and used cars with all the financing sources you could ever need. We are seeking an assert…

Started by Brian Andersen

0 Jan 20, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service