All Discussions Tagged 'advertising' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Automotive Advertising Agencies Must Manage eCommerce Sites To Monetize Facebook

In today's consolidating auto industry automotive advertising agencies must maximize the R.O.I. in a quantifiable manner for any investment…

Started by Philip Zelinger

0 Jan 14, 2011

Utilizing Video

Who here is utilizing video for their website?  Any dealer feedback?  Any success stories?

Started by Snehal Patel

0 Jan 12, 2011

Automotive Advertising Agencies Survive Using Mobile Technology and QR Codes To Link Conventional And Digital Advertising

Many conventional automotive advertising agencies went kicking and screaming onto the World Wide Web.  They feared that they wouldn't be ab…

0 Jan 12, 2011

Radio Advertising vs. Internet / vAuto vs. Old School Used Car Methods.

I have a question and would like to know what everyone thinks.  I recently met with a dealer that is building a BDC.  He spends $50k a mont…

Started by Stan Sher

12 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Stan Sher

Open Enrollment For 2011 Pilot Programs - Only Qualified Auto Dealers And Vendors Need Apply

Ad Agency Online, L.L.C. and http://AdAgencyOnline.Net are looking for a few good auto dealers and auto industry focused vendors to partic…

2 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Big Event Traditional Advertising

How far out does your dealership plan for holiday sales events when it comes to traditional advertising (radio, print, television, mailers,…

Started by Joseph Little

1 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by rhys walton

Dealer Focused Automotive Advertising Agencies Are Dead -- Long Live Consumer Focused Automotive Advertising Agencies!

As the head of a national network of independent affiliated automotive advertising agencies I was challenged by my agency partners when I a…

0 Oct 25, 2010

I am reviewing vendors for consideration by my automotive advertising agencies in 2011. Did you discover any at the conferences in Las Vegas that I should consider?

My self delegated responsibility for my affiliated automotive advertising agencies is to find, review and recommend vendors that provide ef…

0 Oct 25, 2010

The Future Of Social Media For Automotive Advertising Agencies Is In The Mirror!

I am often challenged by my affiliated automotive advertising agencies to predict future trends in automotive advertising.  I am comforted…

0 Sep 13, 2010

Automotive Advertising Breakthrough

Can you drive traffic through your doors today? Tomorrow? 6 months from now? Do you have the correct advertising plan in place? Do you eve…

Started by Ryan Fletcher

0 Sep 8, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service