All Discussions Tagged 'internet' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice

Looking for some help: Our internet dept handles transactions start to finish. Customers like this since it’s one person they have to deal…

Started by Chris Irwin

13 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Don Queen

I wasted big opportunities with a 90 day internet process!

After analyzing sales data for the past 6 months, I have come to realize that my internet process was way too long. Here is what I found: 3…

Started by Jarrod Amyx

12 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Kenny Atcheson

Internet Manager with website content and monitoring experience

Hello If you are looking to step up to the ever changing automotive arena, and want an aggressive, experienced, dedicated manager for you…

Started by Tina Elaine Martin

0 Mar 4, 2012

How long does one "pester" an Internet Inquiry until they finally respond?

As and Internet Manager, I understand the saying, "Just get them in" or "Contact them until they buy, die, or opt-out." With personally wor…

Started by Katie Wagner

1 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Tony Troussov

Competition for new car leads just got more interesting ~ Google enters direct vehicle lead generation

Google has announced its intention to craft a web space specifically for car shoppers. Top companies will be listed based on competitive bi…

Started by Nannette Staropoli

2 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Outsourced BDC

Internet Manager

Position-Internet Manager Chicagoland import store is in need of a top notch E Commerce Manager to grow our "on line" new and used vehicle…

Started by Scott Falcone

5 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Chad Breuer

Automotive BDC / Internet Sales Representative at Liberty Toyota Scion in Burlington New Jersey

Immediate opening at Liberty Toyota Scion:BDC / Internet Sales Representative http://www.libertytoyota.com/Liberty Toyota Scion has an awes…

Started by Karl Fulton

0 Jun 20, 2011

What are your 'non-negotiables' in your Sales Department? How have they made a difference?

I would love to hear from the active members of Sales Departments about what are the ‘non-negotiables’ that make a difference in your store…

Started by Kip Miles

0 Jun 7, 2011

Huntington Beach CA, Internet sales in Surf City!

We are taking applications for an internet sales position at McKenna VW in Huntington Beach.  Please contact Danny Maynor (Me) at dmaynor@m…

Started by Danny Maynor

0 Jun 2, 2011

Internet Price Quote

Would you / do you give new car quotes that include every possible incentive whether or not it's likely that the customer is eligible? (far…

Started by Tom Gorham

11 May 12, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service