All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social Video

I'm currently working on launching a social video campaign for our dealership, I was wondering if anyone here knew of a couple of websites…

Started by Danny Frazier

3 May 3, 2013
Reply by MANNY LUNA

Huffines in Plano is Seeking Salespeople

$5,000 Salary While Training Plus Incentives and Bonuses! Become a Professional Automotive Sales Consultant NO AUTO EXPERIENCE NEEDED PREV…

Started by Jessica Collins

0 Apr 11, 2013

Chevrolet Dealership in the Southern Tier Region of New York is in Need of Salespeople

$4,000 Salary While Training Plus Incentives and Bonuses! Become a Professional Automotive Sales Consultant NO AUTO EXPERIENCE NEEDED PREV…

0 Apr 11, 2013

ActivEngage Account Executive - $100K to $200K

WARNING: Do not apply for this position unless you are a sales champion. As one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, we have no n…

Started by Stephen Jackson

0 Apr 1, 2013

I want to buy a car, please sell it to me!

It is spring time and I am on my yearly journey to buy another toy for the summer season. Yes, I do shop around as research, but I sin…

Started by Ron Rozier

0 Mar 27, 2013

Do you create another pack to cover BDC pay?

Hey folks!  I'm trying to get a current consensus of how people pay for BDC commissions and costs.  Is it best to absorb the costs of a BDC…

Started by Michael Paulson

0 Mar 26, 2013

Automotive Sales Associate Needed in FL

$5,000 Salary While Training Plus Incentives and Bonuses! Become a Professional Automotive Sales Consultant NO AUTO EXPERIENCE NEEDED PREV…

0 Mar 21, 2013

Outside Sales Warriors Needed in Multiple Markets for Best Mobile Marketing Dealer Tool

KonigCo brought AutoCapture to market in August 2012 and our mobile marketing products are already dominating the natural search on Google!…

Started by Mathew Koenig

0 Mar 3, 2013

Combined Sales and Service BDC

Hello, my name is Jessica and I work for a very large dealership and we'll be combining the sales and service BDC into one room. I've wor…

Started by Jessica Heusinkveld

5 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Jessica Heusinkveld

Kansas City Toyota dealer needs Internet Sales people.

Excellent career and income opportunity at Olathe Toyota. We provide a great work environment with a 4.5 day work week, full company benefi…

Started by Paul Williams

0 Dec 17, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service