All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Currently looking to hire salespeople in the Edmond Oklahoma area

SALES; NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED; COMPANY SPONSORED TRAINING PROVIDED $15.00 Per Hour, Work No Weekends, and a 40 Hour Work Week!Plus Incentive…

Started by Jessica Collins

0 Dec 7, 2012

Currently looking for salespeople in the Jacksonville, FL market

SALES; NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED; COMPANY SPONSORED TRAINING PROVIDED    $6,000 Salary While Training!Plus Incentives and Bonuses! Become a Prof…

0 Dec 7, 2012

Currently looking to hire salespeople in the Bloomington MN

$7,500 Salary While Training!Plus Incentives and Bonuses! Become a Professional Automotive Sales ConsultantNO AUTO EXPERIENCE NEEDED PREVIO…

0 Dec 7, 2012

Sales Turnover: Who has the best formula for caculating employee (sales) turnover?

I'm trying to come up with clear, concrete formula for figuring employee turnover for salespeople. The obvious components would be running…

Started by Scott Klein

0 Nov 26, 2012

Marketing to Women and Moms - our ranks are growing STRONGER every day!

This article appeared this week in USA Today, and again highlights how important women are when it comes to the auto industry. Not only are…

Started by Cheryl Baker

1 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Bobby Compton

Proactive Sales Consultants needed at Faulkner-Ciocca Chevy in Quakertown, PA

We are currently seeking driven Sales Consultants to continue company record growth for the Faulkner-Ciocca Chevy store in Quakertown, PA.…

Started by Mike Myers

0 Oct 23, 2012

Wikimotive Job Opening: Sales Manager

Wikimotive is looking for help. That’s right, rather than offering our usual helpful advice this week, we’re asking you to step up to the p…

Started by Timothy Martell

0 Oct 15, 2012

FAKE AIRBAG - Free Carfax Link and List of Potential Vehicles

Reports continue to flow about the fake airbag situation, and I'm sure lawyers and risk managers will help clarify the exposure of dealersh…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Oct 15, 2012

Appalling scam of an 80-year-old car buyer, what should she do?

Folks, my friend came to me for help. Her 80 year old mom went to a local dealer (metro Phoenix) by herself and bought a new car in July. I…

Started by Sharon Hill

6 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Doug Davis

Busy Toyota Dealership Seeks Salespeople in the Jacksonville FL Market

$5,000 SALARY WHILE TRAINING! Plus Incentives and Bonuses! Become a Professional Automotive Sales Consultant NO AUTO EXPERIENCE NEEDED PRE…

0 Oct 10, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service