David L Hoier's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Great information, every BDC manager should read and use this.  "

David L Hoier replied Aug 24, 2012 to Your BDC Department – Managing Expectations Using The 4×4 Method Of Accountability

6 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by TOM MORRIS

"I wasn't able to be a scout because of the schedule conflict with sports, but my fat…"

David L Hoier replied Jul 9, 2012 to Oaths we take...

20 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Ernie Kasprowicz

"As usual Craig, you have hit the proverbial nail on the head.  "

David L Hoier replied Jul 2, 2012 to 7 Questions You Must Ask Your Dealerships Staffing Services Provider

18 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"I have often wondered how one of the largest and oldest industries in the United Sta…"

David L Hoier replied May 29, 2012 to Hiring ........and the Law of Diminishing Return

24 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Scott Klein

"With over 250 years of experience in the recruiting and training industry, AutoMax b…"

David L Hoier replied Feb 12, 2012 to Webinar Series: Recruit, Develop, And Retain Your Next Sales Superstars

10 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by David Johnson

"As a trainer I love having ex-military in my classes.  Not only do they bring with t…"

David L Hoier replied Aug 25, 2011 to Hiring X Military

20 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"We used the system last week at a dealership and not only was it a great tool for re…"

David L Hoier replied Aug 23, 2011 to AutoMax Recruiting & Training Partners With Hire The Winners And The Car Sales Simulator

25 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Yet another example of achieving what you believe.  Everything in sales starts with…"

David L Hoier replied Aug 1, 2011 to Read to your ,managers,salespeople,staff,kids,friends and loved ones

25 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

" Where as our success's make all of us feel great about what we do, the creating of…"

David L Hoier replied Mar 13, 2011 to What does it really feel like to be a Trainer--What does it feel like to affect someone's life

13 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Joseph M Bonincontri

"No question Craig, everyone has to be on the same "page", that way management knows…"

David L Hoier replied Feb 3, 2011 to Desking a Car Deal......

19 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Ricardo Rondinelli

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service