Richard Emmons's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Great post! The BDC departments were so strong until dealers got slow in 2009 and wa…"

Richard Emmons replied Aug 27, 2012 to Your BDC Department – Managing Expectations Using The 4×4 Method Of Accountability

6 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by TOM MORRIS

"Yes must have a plan. Right on Ernie..... Does a dealership set projections for sale…"

Richard Emmons replied May 29, 2012 to Hiring ........and the Law of Diminishing Return

24 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Scott Klein

"This is always a question tough to answer at every dealership. I believe the best de…"

Richard Emmons replied May 29, 2012 to Hiring ........and the Law of Diminishing Return

24 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Scott Klein

"Great sales deal for all. Love it!"

Richard Emmons replied Apr 20, 2012 to Death of a Salesman, has the day arrived?

26 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"What a experience, Ernie, I believe salespeople that treat a potential customer as i…"

Richard Emmons replied Apr 20, 2012 to Death of a Salesman, has the day arrived?

26 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"People may disagree with this however I believe there is a way to increase your sale…"

Richard Emmons replied Apr 12, 2012 to "The Decision"...When and How Many to Hire?

16 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Some dealerships do get it, most do not!  To do a simple ad in the paper or on line…"

Richard Emmons replied Mar 2, 2012 to Death of a Salesman, has the day arrived?

26 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"You are so right Joe!  They know how to be trained and should be America's First pic…"

Richard Emmons replied Jan 23, 2012 to AutoMax Recruiting And Training Launches an Online Initiative to Assist US Military Veterans Transitioning Back into the Civilian Workforce

21 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Ernie Kasprowicz

" "

Richard Emmons replied Jan 23, 2012 to AutoMax Recruiting And Training Launches an Online Initiative to Assist US Military Veterans Transitioning Back into the Civilian Workforce

21 Feb 9, 2012

"Sure is Jane!  And we owe them!"

21 Feb 9, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service