Glenn Wilkins's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent Points !!"

Glenn Wilkins replied Jul 2, 2012 to 7 Questions You Must Ask Your Dealerships Staffing Services Provider

18 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Great Article Ernie !!  I see this ALL the time. Fortunately i have some strong Deal…"

Glenn Wilkins replied Mar 9, 2012 to Death of a Salesman, has the day arrived?

26 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Victory of course !!"

Glenn Wilkins replied Sep 27, 2011 to Disappointment... Opportunity either way you choose! Make the right decision!

17 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Jason McIntosh "Jmac"

"Love the "Sales Dna" term....think i'll copyright that !! ;-)"

Glenn Wilkins replied Aug 23, 2011 to AutoMax Recruiting & Training Partners With Hire The Winners And The Car Sales Simulator

25 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"By utilizing both the Live Trainer and Simulator, It's basically a win win for the D…"

Glenn Wilkins replied Aug 22, 2011 to AutoMax Recruiting & Training Partners With Hire The Winners And The Car Sales Simulator

25 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Rosetta Stone should have a learning program for Car language."

Glenn Wilkins replied Aug 8, 2011 to Industry Language.....Really,why do we still talk this way??????

27 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Thomas A. Kelly

"Great Post Craig......We can sit there and listen to excuses why it wont happen or g…"

Glenn Wilkins replied Aug 1, 2011 to Read to your ,managers,salespeople,staff,kids,friends and loved ones

25 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Happens way too often Craig...You just cant let good talent slip away like that. Bes…"

Glenn Wilkins replied Jul 25, 2011 to Hire Them Dead,or Kill em After You Got Em?

7 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Great Info everyone and thanks so much for your input !! Not only will this help stu…"

Glenn Wilkins replied Jul 7, 2011 to I want a career selling cars but i feel my spouse is against it....

15 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Fran Taylor

"Thats a good thought Craig....One of the things i preach is to involve their spouses…"

Glenn Wilkins replied Jul 6, 2011 to I want a career selling cars but i feel my spouse is against it....

15 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Fran Taylor

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service