All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (17)

← Back to Where oh where can the salespeople be ,oh where oh where could they be?
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why do you do what you do?

Zig Ziglar Story from John Fuhrman, AutoMax Trainer's book " Reject - Me I Love It   Two men were digging a ditch for a railroad company.On…

Started by Craig Lockerd

9 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

Any Successful Car Salesperson needs_________________?

I asked this question this morning on Face Book,lots of great answers....what would dE folks add? Ink pen. Good traininig, and some commo…

Started by Craig Lockerd

33 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

THE IMPORTANCE OF A TRAFFIC LOG

I was at a Dealership the other day that had laid-off the receptionist.  She was also the person that managed the  Traffic Log.  So I asked…

Started by Abe Hopper

8 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by David L Hoier

'Twas the Night Before Payday...(Ode to a Sales Consultant Recruit)

'Twas the night before payday, when all ‘cross the lotNot a creature was stirring, there weren’t no ups;The cars were all cleaned on the sh…

Started by NANCY SIMMONS

17 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Paul Hardy

Flexi-Bell or Bell to Bell???

Regarding Sales Hours:  Should sales consultants be scheduled to work ding to dong or be offered job sharing or flexible schedules?  What d…

Started by NANCY SIMMONS

20 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

What is the most desired trait of a great sales person?

Is this trait in bred or can it be trained?

Started by Fred G. Slabine

14 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Craig Lockerd

What is the last self improvement book, tape or cd you read or listenned to? What did you learn that you will use?

I am currently reading Smart Calling by Art Sobczak. One of the topics deals with gathering information, prior to calling prospects that wi…

Started by Fred G. Slabine

5 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Craig Lockerd

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service