In an effort to help dealerElite reach 7,000 members and more I have done a little research and with some help from the home office in Barrow, Alaska here are: The Top 10 Best Things About dealerElite
10) Tons of great ideas from the industry's best that you can steal and claim as your own! After all * "Imitation is the sincerest form of plagiarism"
9) Top 5 "posters" each week receive a coupon for a foot massage by Chris Saraceno
8) New subscribers get an autographed 8x10 glossy of Jim "Alpha Dawg" Ziegler from his recent photo shoot for Speedo
7) Ask for or give car biz advice and get quality feedback without hearing the laughter of your peers. They still laugh at you but you can't hear it through the computer.
6) The first 7,000 members are guaranteed a roll in the up coming movie "The Automotive Social Network" based on the power of dealerElite
5) You can be doing "research" for a sales meeting while watching "Lot Damage" and "Car Guy Network News" videos
4) Self promotion is frowned upon... but accepted and encouraged... don't ask, just go along with it
3) Jim Kristoff will be your best friend and write a blog about you
2) You get to be on the campaign committee for Grant Cardone's bid for the Presidency of The United States of America!
1) All dE members instantly become down-lines for Mike Myers' and Chris Saraceno's AMWAY business!
*The quote in #10 is attributed to Mark Twain, however if I gave him credit it would undermine the point I was making.