10) Jim Ziegler's TRUECar Executive- Dunk Booth
9) The Alan Mullaly- "Ford didn't use tax dollars: Kissing Booth"
8) Chevy Volt's promotional "Sniff my tailpipe" booth
7) Kia's Crayon Corner where children design their next car!
6) VW's "This is the car you want" Jedi Mind trick training booth
5) Mazda's booth- well, they didn't actually have one, they were out front panhandling and looking for investors
4) The Bailout Your Favorite Manufacturer…Continue
10) Anyone discussing TRUECar will have their membership revoked
9) Profile pictures must have been taken within the last five years
8) For a kinder, gentler site Jim Ziegler will now be referred to as "The Omega Butterfly"
7) Craig Lockerd to be fully clothed in any and all videos
6) Bobby Compton to reveal some kind of flaw... I mean really dude there's gotta be SOMETHING!
5) Any video posted by Brad Alexander to be mandatory viewing and…Continue
10) TRUEChair to promote fair pricing for furniture
9) TRUECarat to assist in jewelry purchases
8) TRUECrib keeping real estate on the up-n-up
7) TRUECat either for pet-stores or brothels
6) TRUECarriage fair transportation pricing in Amish communities (cost to dealers is 1 goat)
5) TRUECall equal phone service for all
4) TRUECow (do you know the "actual" cost of a gallon of milk or pound of beef?)
3) TRUECustomer (buyers aren't…Continue
In an effort to help dealerElite reach 7,000 members and more I have done a little research and with some help from the home office in Barrow, Alaska here are: The Top 10 Best Things About dealerElite
10) Tons of great ideas from the industry's best that you can steal and claim as your own! After all * "Imitation is the sincerest form of plagiarism"
9) Top 5 "posters" each week receive a coupon for a foot massage by Chris Saraceno
8) New subscribers get an autographed…Continue