General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

“Keeping it Lean” …a Discussion on Expense Control

"Expenditures rise to meet income.”~ C.  Northcote Parkinson   What a profound statement!  Don’t we find when operating any type of busines…

Started by NANCY SIMMONS

4 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

Where Do You Find Your Salespeople?

While I work closely with automotive dealers, I also work in a call center doing some marketing and administrative stuff that no one else w…

Started by Katie Colihan

2 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Pat Kirley

Integrated Window Stickers: Key Selling Tool | Automotive CRM

Want to gain instant credibility with your customer?  Email them your car’s window sticker.   Why does this grant credibility?  If the wind…

Started by Joseph Little

0 Mar 23, 2011

DMS COmpany

Hello Everyone, I am curious about everyones DMS. If you could take a short survey about your current DMS(Computer System you use at the de…

Started by Christopher Dagesse

0 Mar 18, 2011

Better Business Bureau Accreditation

I have been solicited by the BBB to become an Accredited business.  Just wondering if others have gone through that process.  We did it bac…

Started by Tom Hawkins

0 Mar 8, 2011

Remember the small things that go a long way

I have been noticing that so many "professionals" in our business forget the little things that help pave the way to a successful sale. In…

Started by Rudolph Harris

0 Mar 8, 2011

daily leads report

Does anyone have a daily report that the Internet Director/Manager gives to their GM/GSM to provide an update of where their department is…

Started by Chris Irwin

0 Mar 3, 2011

A SALES TEAM OF MOTHERS

A SALES TEAM OF MOTHERS I have been recruiting and training new sales people for Dealers ... and it has happened again.  Dealership Manage…

Started by Abe Hopper

2 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Autotrader's CEO & Vice President ONLY on dealerELITE

DealerElite Q&A: Chip Perry, President and CEO; Alan Smith, Senior Vice President, Dealer Sales – AutoTrader.com   DealerElite:        …

Started by DealerELITE

1 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Michael Baker

They're Not Leads, They're People

More and more car and truck buyers make their initial contact with your dealership via an inquiry over the internet. This trend is growing…

Started by Mike Stoner

0 Feb 17, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service