General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Automotive Advertising Agencies Survive Using Mobile Technology and QR Codes To Link Conventional And Digital Advertising

Many conventional automotive advertising agencies went kicking and screaming onto the World Wide Web.  They feared that they wouldn't be ab…

Started by Philip Zelinger

0 Jan 12, 2011

A Shout Out To ContactAtOnce!

I'm sure it's rare that companies receive a thank you but I for one feel it's just as important to pass along positive, as well as negative…

Started by Mitchell Brenner

1 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

When the train has left the station...

I liked the following quote in this article below about paying too much attention to what the big business "experts"  tell you.  I think sm…

Started by Tom Gorham

0 Jan 8, 2011

Donald Trump for President?

Correspondent Christopher Weber of PoliticalDaily.com writes... Donald Trump Tells Friends He Will Run for President. Check out his article…

Started by DealerELITE

0 Jan 7, 2011

In which new direction would I like to head?

In which new direction would I like to head?     When you’re dealing with something that can’t be changed, you have choices.   You can cho…

Started by Jack Higginbotham

0 Jan 7, 2011

Helping the Competition???????

I have several friends around town that have a similar job as I do.  We are Internet Sales Managers for various franchises.  I use DealerEl…

Started by Jason Mitchell

2 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Steve Richards

I am probably going to offend a few people here & I'm o.k. with this. 2 Paragraphs.???

Sales person / sales rep. : "I will get started as we ring in The New Year". Seriously....really.... In all honesty, you don't have what it…

Started by Bill Goodfriend

2 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

WHY DO WE WORK CREDIT CHALLENGED CUSTOMERS ON THE WRONG CARS ?

Should we be putting the 500 score customer on the right car, right away ?   It has always amazed me that dealers everywhere let the custom…

Started by Ben Misra

1 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Steve Richards

To BDC or Not to BDC?

The Call Center/BDC/RMC focus in automotive seems to move in cycles...most recently a bit on the up swing. Data shows that Call Centers are…

Started by Chip King

0 Jan 3, 2011

Here's to 2011 !! Now what??

‎‎2011 is yours, so what are you gonna do with it?

Started by Jack Higginbotham

0 Jan 2, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service