Stephanie Young's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Angela, below is an excerpt from a recent blog I posted regarding email marketing. W…"

Stephanie Young replied Feb 25, 2013 to Who could give me some great Prospecting tips?

11 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by David Ruggles

"Tim, I have struggled with this question myself.  I have tried both styles of manage…"

Stephanie Young replied Aug 23, 2011 to Should managers socialize with salespeople?

14 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Johnny B Awesome

"When the crisis management plan for your dealership is to pass the buck or play the…"

Stephanie Young replied Jun 16, 2011 to You know you work for a bad dealership when . . . .

79 May 14
Reply by John Fuhrman

"The day you stop learning is the day you might as well pick out your headstone."

Stephanie Young replied May 31, 2011 to Mentalphysics

2 May 31, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Young

"Interesting stat:  It is cheaper to provide continuous education to develop an emplo…"

Stephanie Young replied May 31, 2011 to Include this in your 30 day sales cycle!

1 May 31, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Young

"It is no surprise to anyone that I grew up to be a car chick.  I was a total grease…"

Stephanie Young replied May 9, 2011 to Women in the Auto Industry: How did you get your start in the car business?

39 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Shannon Myers

"My pleasure, Nancy.  My place in the automotive industry was a birthright.  My great…"

Stephanie Young replied May 6, 2011 to Women in the Auto Industry: How did you get your start in the car business?

39 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Shannon Myers

"Great article on a "Women's Influence in Automotive Industry" and some actual data o…"

Stephanie Young replied May 4, 2011 to Selling To Women

32 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Vince Cuffaro

"Nancy, I too am looking forward to interacting with another outstanding women in thi…"

Stephanie Young replied May 4, 2011 to For womens month..What women in the business have impressed you?

9 May 4, 2011
Reply by Delia Passi

"@AJ: I am so glad to have Lizelle as a friend an peer.  We are both vendors to the a…"

Stephanie Young replied May 3, 2011 to For womens month..What women in the business have impressed you?

9 May 4, 2011
Reply by Delia Passi

RSS

Why Join DealerELITE?

Benefits of DealerELITE membership...

• Access to exclusive content
  • Post your own content
  • Start your own group with your own members
  • Comment on existing content
  • Access to Careers section
  • Receive notifications on your favorite content
  • Follow members and their content