How did you specifically hear about DealerELITE? If referred, who?
articles written by friends
Not everyone gets approved for DealerELITE. To maintain the integrity of DealerELITE, tell us what you will have to offer once a dealerELITE member?
● Master of Business Administration - Marketing, July 2002
● Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Marketing and eCommerce, July 2000
● Active Industry Leader and Speaker - Jim Ziegler's Internet Battle Plan http://www.internetbattleplan.com
● Advanced Insight in Online Consumer Behavior and Digitial Communications
● Strategic Automotive Dealership Operations Management, Process Development and Program Initiation
● Experienced Corporate Trainer and University Instructor
● Skilled in Google Places Traffic Development, Video SEO, Reputation Management and Social Media Management
● Eight Years Automotive Experience from Internet Sales Manager, Internet Sales Director, Used Car Manager, Group Sales Director, eCommerce Director to General Sales Manager
Automotive Operations Management
Automotive Sales Management
Automotive Online Advertising
Automotive Traffic Development
Car News Network's Criss Castle interviews Mike Roscoe, President of Digital Dealer and Tim James, Vice President of Flick Fusion during Flick Fusion's kick off party event at Digital Dealer 18 in Tampa, Florida.
In Dave's book Unstoppable, in his workshop Mission Unstoppable, and in past episodes of the Game Changer Life, he talks about four types of performers: undertakers, caretakers, playmakers and game changers. In the newest installment of…
This week, Jeff covers "Thou Shall Not Steal" principle. How do you define theft? Money, copyrights, honesty? Jeff covers the basic principle of honesty, how it can affect your career, and the benefit to your sales! This principle will not only…