How did you specifically hear about DealerELITE? If referred, who?
articles written by friends
Not everyone gets approved for DealerELITE. To maintain the integrity of DealerELITE, tell us what you will have to offer once a dealerELITE member?
● Master of Business Administration - Marketing, July 2002
● Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Marketing and eCommerce, July 2000
● Active Industry Leader and Speaker - Jim Ziegler's Internet Battle Plan http://www.internetbattleplan.com
● Advanced Insight in Online Consumer Behavior and Digitial Communications
● Strategic Automotive Dealership Operations Management, Process Development and Program Initiation
● Experienced Corporate Trainer and University Instructor
● Skilled in Google Places Traffic Development, Video SEO, Reputation Management and Social Media Management
● Eight Years Automotive Experience from Internet Sales Manager, Internet Sales Director, Used Car Manager, Group Sales Director, eCommerce Director to General Sales Manager
Automotive Operations Management
Automotive Sales Management
Automotive Online Advertising
Automotive Traffic Development
Car News Network's Criss Castle interviews Mike Roscoe, President of Digital Dealer and Tim James, Vice President of Flick Fusion during Flick Fusion's kick off party event at Digital Dealer 18 in Tampa, Florida.
Years ago someone shared with me that old maxim "you gotta throw some spaghetti at the wall and see if it sticks". So it seems that if one flings pasta at the wall, a fully cooked noodle will stick, one that has not finished cooking will not.…
Black Book has some new insight showing increased collector interest in Japanese cars from the 1960s/1970s. Many of the below cars and trucks were in the “first wave” of Japanese vehicles, and were radically different from the typical large…
Did you know that the self-improvement industry in the U.S. is a $10 billion market? That means there are a lot of people out there who are not achieving their goals. Of course, there are also dozens, if not…