Ask an AUTOMOTIVE PROFESSIONAL (404)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Making my internet sales better

Hello everyone, well it is now the 8th of April and things are off to a crawling start for me. I work in the internet sales dept. here at L…

Started by Mike Enix

12 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

Why do Internet Departments FAIL?

Okay, online auto sales and Internet departments have been around for over 10 years.  Why are so many still failing.   At one Asian Luxury…

Started by Mark Dubis

2 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Terry Gibson

What is your sales team doing everyday to drive sales to your dealership?

Mypostwire.com wants to know… What is your sales team doing everyday to drive business to your dealership? Do you know?   Sales team involv…

Started by Todd Des Marais

0 Jul 14, 2010

Do Your Internet Leads Provide Geo-targeted Competitive Market Analytics And A Social Media Graph Of The Customer? Would You Like Them To??

We have all studied the relative R.O.I. of purchasing third party leads vs. developing our own through enhanced S.E.O. and conversion tools…

Started by Philip Zelinger

1 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Possible new sales woman

Hello everyone, I am looking to get into the car selling business and would love for some experienced sales consultants to give me some poi…

Started by Elizabeth Durich

14 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Sue Brief

Salespeople Training Programs.

Wendi tells a story of a dealers training method. I would like to know how the dealers you work for or work with hires and trains new sales…

Started by Mike Scott

3 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

Heart Surgeons, Top Gun, and Automotive Sales People

Why most AUTOMOTIVE Sales Training has The REVERse of the intended effect People People This is an article originally written by my friend…

Started by Steve Richards

0 Jun 28, 2010

F&I Payplans

Looking at implementing new performance based payplans in the Finance Office and wanted some ideas from other auto pros. Everything I have…

Started by Mike Stimmel

6 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Marv Eleazer

Looking at the car industry! I have read a ton but...

Hi All, my name is Matt, I have been in outside sales my whole life. I have sold a ton of products but never cars, I know I have the perso…

Started by Matt Barklage

16 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Steve Richards

Vito my life

How is that one man can bring me back to 100% focus. I was the best car guy in Indy for the pass 6 years then bam had to become a manager.…

Started by John Vito

1 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Steve Richards

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service