Dear Abby (dealerELITE) - Advice Needed (136)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New eReport On Dealership Sales Mathematics

http://www.ncm20.com/NCMi/subscribe-its-all-about-the-numbers.html In this day and age, it's more important than ever to educate ourselves…

Started by Garry House

0 Nov 4, 2011

Attracting Gen Y and Net

There are some things we need to do to attract and retain these people. The biggest one is to try the compressed work week. The way to do t…

Started by Matt Page

4 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by David Simpson

Service and Parts Manager pay plan

We are looking to change our pay plan for our service and parts managers.  Right now service is salary plus dollar amount per hour produced…

Started by Tanner Crump

2 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Ganesan Ramaswamy

Rating a Prospective Client, (Opportunity)... Expert Advice Needed!

I am currently working with a client and attempting to devise a whole new process of follow up of prospects.  Starting from scratch, wiping…

Started by NANCY SIMMONS

9 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

Auto Alert

I talked to a company called Auto Alert today. Has anybody used them, and what kind of success have you had with them?

Started by Erik Vallejo

4 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Erik Vallejo

New Car Pricing

What level of success have dealers had with pricing new cars on their websites as opposed to just going with MSRP (90% of dealers I see sim…

Started by Chris Irwin

1 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Tony Troussov

Basics for exporting cars out of the US and importing directly from Europe

Yes you read that right! People buying cars in the US to give them as gifts or to use them in other countries. The points for this are: -Wh…

Started by Matt Page

0 Oct 18, 2011

This is not really a discussion, BUT...

Sometimes you see something that you see everyday, and then it just hits you, WOW. This makes all the sense in the world.  Well, it happene…

Started by Bob Gaber

3 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Jack

Digital Dealer 11 Training Sessions

If you're going to be attending DD11, make sure you plan on attending my session at 3:30PM on Thursday, session 232. The first 250 people…

Started by Jerry Thibeau

0 Oct 3, 2011

dE member looking for a vehicle in Viejo in south Orange County for his son!

Hello dE members: My son lives in Irvine, California and is 18 years old; he attends Saddleback Junior College Mission Viejo in south Orang…

Started by DealerELITE

0 Oct 1, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service