General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Automating your PPC can boost ROI

Most Internet Managers bite off more than they can chew, including managing a PPC campaign.  Paid search can be an effective way to increas…

Started by Larry Barditch

3 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Matt Staton

Does One Price Fit All?

This is an interesting opinion blog post by CBC Advertising's Founder, Jim Boldebook, who has written the monthly Advertising column in Dea…

Started by Matt Hayward

1 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Brad Bowers

Sales Managers, Good Ones, Where are they?

The best sales manager is in your store!   Too many dealers want sales managers to do "other" things.  Sales managers have 3 functions in…

Started by Bill Alberts

0 Jul 14, 2012

Would You Attend A Free Webinar On Photographing Your Inventory (Best Practices)?

I would like to gauge the interest level from individuals at car dealerships on a free educational webinar focusing on the most effective m…

Started by Dave Grenley

1 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Randy Taylor

The next wave in technology - 30 years ago the computer

30+/- years ago the personal computer began making it's impact on business. The common thought was,"what do I need that for?". Now imagine…

Started by Bob MacMinn

0 Jun 26, 2012

Success = Good Luck, Failure = Bad Luck???

Thomas Jefferson wrote, “I find the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.”  Since today IS Friday the 13th for the first time of th…

Started by NANCY SIMMONS

10 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Troy Spring

Sometimes I forget why I am in this business

It is so easy to get caught up in all the details and minutia of the day to day operations, I forget about the passion each customer has…

Started by Kevin W. Kelly

1 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Bobby Compton

PR: The Automotive Super Conference Announces World-Class Dealership Solutions for the Entire Dealership

March 22nd, 2012 – Charlotte, NC - The Automotive Super Conferenceis the first conference of its kind. Designed to cover a wide range of to…

Started by David Johnson

63 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

KPA Announces New Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Online Training Course for Dealerships

Lafayette, CO (March 27, 2012) ­— KPA announced today a new online Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) training course that is unique in th…

Started by Brian Torrez

0 Mar 27, 2012

If you could change 1 thing about dE?

DealerELITE is looking for a little feedback from the people who make this piece of digital landscape tick. So we ask you, if you could ch…

Started by DealerELITE

0 Mar 25, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service