NADA Convention (click ADD to start a discussion) (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Salary...

What is the average starting salary of a F & I manager these days?  What percentage commission can I expect to earn on the back end suc…

Started by Bryan MacCausland

0 Feb 28, 2011

The Niche Strategy for Success

The Niche Strategy for Success                                                          …

Started by Fred G. Slabine

0 Feb 28, 2011

Are you using facebook as much as you used to?

Having a chat here at work about Facebook and we realized that most of the people in our chat are not using Facebook as much as were a year…

Started by Joseph Little

2 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by John Skelton

Here are 10 must have CRM features for 2011

Here are 10 must have CRM features for 2011:Quick response multi-quote capabilityInventory integrationWebsite integrationMobile / iPad comp…

Started by Sean Stapleton

0 Feb 23, 2011

Twitter Tip

Hello Folks,   I wanted to share a brief tip for anyone interested in dramatically increasing their following on Twitter.    You'll want to…

Started by Scott Perrell

2 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Scott Perrell

Bruce Lee, Martial Arts and Car Sales

Bruce Lee, Martial Arts and Car Sales You’re probably wondering how the heck Bruce Lee and the martial arts have anything to do with sellin…

Started by Mike Stoner

5 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

10 must have CRM features for 2011

Here are 10 must have CRM features for 2011:Quick response multi-quote capabilityInventory integrationWebsite integrationMobile / iPad comp…

Started by Joseph Little

0 Feb 14, 2011

follow up

What is your process for follow up with unsold customers? - Phone call, e-mail, text, and/or snail mail immediately after the customer leav…

Started by Chris Irwin

1 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Stan Sher

Has anyone hired Fran Taylor for sales training?

Our Ford store in upstate NY is looking for inhouse sales training with a focus on prospecting and are considering hiring Fran Taylor. If a…

Started by Joe Papa

2 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by randy threatt

Getting people in the door!

In my thousands of conversations I have had with dealers across the country over the years, they all still agree that the toughest part of …

Started by Michael R. Gray

0 Feb 10, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service