Social Media and Reputation Management (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pinterest: Good for business, or a risky platform?

Some businesses are fully embracing the photo sharing platform, while others are holding back to see whether there are any legal problems i…

Started by AutoSTARR

0 Apr 2, 2012

Hampton Roads VA Dealer Leverages Mega Millions to Drive Activity on Facebook Page

While goofing off tonight I noticed a lot of activity in my Facebook feed where my friends were liking and sharing a post from a dealership…

Started by Charles Gallaer

0 Mar 30, 2012

Who is at SXSW?

I arrived last night and talked to the three members of the team who have been here since Thursday. SXSW Interactive is an absolutely huge…

Started by JD Rucker

0 Mar 12, 2012

Taking the “E” out of SEO leaves us with Search Optimization.

Good article, good comments. http://www.searchenginejournal.com/is-seo-really-seo-anymore-index-search-down-50-apps-and-social-search-explo

Started by Thomas A. Kelly

1 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Bobby Compton

social networking

Does anyone else feel like they are on  networking overload?  There are only a few I care about, and this is one, but all of the rest are "…

Started by Sally Whitesell

7 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Kenny Atcheson

The Social Dealership Magazine – January 2012 Issue

Welcome to the 6th edition of the Social Dealership Magazine, this is our biggest issue yet! In these pages you will find a ton of social m…

Started by David Johnson

0 Jan 13, 2012

Twitter puts pressure on Facebook, Google with latest updates. How important are their latest innovations?

Twitter is rolling out some new tools to profile pages, meant to make its service more universally accessible. Several updates include embe…

Started by AutoSTARR

0 Dec 9, 2011

What do people think about the 2012 Volvo Plug-in Hybrid Diesel not coming to the U.S

It makes me wonder why people don't think the us is ready for a hybrid diesel? They kinda make it seem like we don't car about our environm…

Started by Stephanie Lunsford

0 Nov 14, 2011

Monthly Automotive News...for free?

Want relevant automotive news on a monthly basis absolutely free? www.socialdealermagazine.com

Started by Bill Goodfriend

1 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by shannon marshall

Eat Your Green Beans Tommy!

My mother, God rest her soul, surely wanted what was best for me. Like most mothers who were raised in the Great Depression, Vivian made it…

Started by Thomas A. Kelly

0 Aug 26, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service