Social Media and Reputation Management (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Would appreciate some suggestions and feedback

I am looking into an online newsletter for a dealer of mine and I was amazed at all the resources out there. Any feedback on what monthly n…

Started by Lizelle Landino

9 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Cory Haynes

4 Basic Items to Master Social Media

Response Time The pace of content on the web is fast, and that means that you have to keep up. If a customer asks you something or has…

Started by Joseph Little

2 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Cory Haynes

Does anyone have a really good, out of the box idea for auto dealers on dealerELITE,Facebook and twitter?

Does anyone have some really good, out of the box ideas for auto dealers on dealerELITE,facebook and twitter?

Started by DealerELITE

5 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Terry Gibson

How Is dE Working For You, or You for It...So Far??

I've noticed quite a few members come on dE, join, add a picture & some info...then never post, participate or even stop back by to see…

Started by Jack E Curenton

12 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Cory Haynes

Grant Cardone is giving away $10,000 / iPad / Steak Knives

Super easy to play and win just click this link and follow the instructions... http://grantcardone.com/blog/c/JAL

Started by Justin LeVrier

1 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Justin LeVrier

Click "Like" on TK Worldwide, Inc. facebook page and we donate $1.00 to Children's Miracle Network

For Every "Like" TK Worldwide, Inc, gets on facebook $1.00 is donated to the Children's Miracle Network Simply click the link above to go t…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

3 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

Re tweet me

Suzie Horne from Call Source just posted this onto their Facebook page...very funny stuff

Started by A. J. Maida

0 Dec 29, 2010

Does your dealership use Social Media in your marketing mix?

Started by Fred G. Slabine

4 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

Video Testimonials

One of the most important things you can include on your website is a testimonial of a customer. Why? People really do not care about what…

Started by Joseph Little

0 Nov 30, 2010

dealerELITE on Complete List of Automotive Social Networks

At first I thought, "There's too many automotive social networks out there."That thought faded away quickly when I realized that there is n…

Started by JD Rucker

3 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by JD Rucker

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service