Ernie Kasprowicz's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"This is an excellent opportunity."

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Jun 27, 2012 to Stamford Ford Lincoln Commercial and Fleet Sales Manager

4 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Richard Emmons

"Busy, well respected dealership seeking the right person to grow with them."

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Jun 27, 2012 to Stamford Ford Lincoln Spanish Speaking Sales Rep

3 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Ernie Kasprowicz

"A beautiful area of the country to live and work."

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Jun 20, 2012 to Sonju Superstore Service Techs

5 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Joe Lockerd

"Something for everyone and at a super cool venue!"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Mar 26, 2012 to PR: The Automotive Super Conference Announces World-Class Dealership Solutions for the Entire Dealership

63 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Perhaps it is because we are a consumer based society.  Is it in the effort of progr…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Apr 15, 2011 to “Keeping it Lean” …a Discussion on Expense Control

4 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Inspect what you expect is a process of dotting your i's and crossing your t's.  To…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Feb 1, 2011 to Is there a time to be "Old School"?

4 Feb 1, 2011

"Thanks for the advice as what you say makes a lot of sense.  Jump in and get involve…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Feb 1, 2011 to Most don't know the difference between SM & SN, but you will after reading this.

1 Feb 1, 2011

"I like your take Andrew in that when management and sales are on the same "team" the…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Jan 26, 2011 to Opinions Needed.

17 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Bob Gaber

"Tia, I have an interview lined up an available for you at one of the best dealership…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Jan 26, 2011 to Looking to join the automotive industry

24 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Tia Saraceno Dorsett

"Good advice Stan.  Doing the right things on a consistent basis is never wrong, old…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Jan 13, 2011 to Do you build value?

1 Jan 13, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service