Lizelle Landino's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"@Chris Ferris I totally love your answer! Nice read thx"

Lizelle Landino replied May 11, 2011 to What does a good job look like? Need your opinions.

18 May 18, 2011
Reply by Chris Saraceno

"Cant answer :-) If you are just looking for a job i assume that seems normal. Job to…"

Lizelle Landino replied May 11, 2011 to What does a good job look like? Need your opinions.

18 May 18, 2011
Reply by Chris Saraceno

"Hi Nancy! Its ok because you were saving the best for last :-) just kidding. Thank y…"

Lizelle Landino replied May 3, 2011 to For womens month..What women in the business have impressed you?

9 May 4, 2011
Reply by Delia Passi

"Aj thank you my friend for your kind words! It was wonderful to read and appreciate…"

Lizelle Landino replied May 3, 2011 to For womens month..What women in the business have impressed you?

9 May 4, 2011
Reply by Delia Passi

"Aj thank you my friend for your kind words! It was wonderful to read and appreciate…"

9 May 4, 2011
Reply by Delia Passi

"It surely has become harder but you are correct! It just calls for some more creativ…"

Lizelle Landino replied Apr 19, 2011 to Aren't You Getting Just a Little Sick and tired of these Weaklings Telling You that You Can't make a Profit on Car Sales Today?

16 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Tom Drommond

"Troy! I dont think I have said this before but you really do an amazing job. I was r…"

Lizelle Landino replied Apr 14, 2011 to 10 hour turn around!!!

2 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Troy Spring

"Oh and for everyone else - no intend to anyone at all. I just speak on a general min…"

Lizelle Landino replied Feb 10, 2011 to To the pompous @ss who insulted me!

21 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Jerry! I am totally with you and I also have completely chosen to move away from neg…"

Lizelle Landino replied Feb 10, 2011 to To the pompous @ss who insulted me!

21 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"I know IMN is great, but what if the $700 is a bit too much for a specific client? E…"

Lizelle Landino replied Feb 8, 2011 to Would appreciate some suggestions and feedback

9 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Cory Haynes

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service