Tony Troussov's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Katie, in my experience your most affective time is about first 14 days. Within this…"

Tony Troussov replied Dec 20, 2011 to How long does one "pester" an Internet Inquiry until they finally respond?

1 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Tony Troussov

"Chris, in May of this year I was a GM of a Toyota store in Minneapolis.  We used our…"

Tony Troussov replied Dec 20, 2011 to Creating Excitement

1 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Tony Troussov

"Chris, is there a place in service or clean-up bay that might be trasfered into pict…"

Tony Troussov replied Nov 29, 2011 to Used Car Pics

1 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Tony Troussov

"Gary, anytime I hear a dealership looking for a CRM tool, this means a dealership wa…"

Tony Troussov replied Nov 29, 2011 to Thoughts on your CRM ???

30 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by David Blassingame

"Not sure if Google will allow reviews coming from the same IP address.  I might be w…"

Tony Troussov replied Nov 25, 2011 to IRM

1 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Tony Troussov

"Thanks!  "

Tony Troussov replied Nov 7, 2011 to Automotive Retail Industry carries bad reputation with consumers what do you think can change it

3 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by FusionZone Automotive

"Internet has changed the way people research, shop and buy cars.  The Gen X and Gen…"

Tony Troussov replied Nov 3, 2011 to If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. The sales process works, it's the people that are broken!

3 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by FusionZone Automotive

"David, I'm totally on the same page you are.  T&D is absent in most dealerships,…"

Tony Troussov replied Oct 26, 2011 to Attracting Gen Y and Net

4 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by David Simpson

"Hi Cortney!   When I worked as the Director of Training and Development for a Dealer…"

Tony Troussov replied Oct 22, 2011 to Learning Development in the Retail Setting - Need Some Help

6 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Cortney Ewald-Ihde

"Hi Bryan, I recommend Dealer Socket.  It is easy to use, very intuitive and effectiv…"

Tony Troussov replied Oct 18, 2011 to CRM TOOL Which one are you using and do you like it? Is it easy and effective?

7 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by CarSeller

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service