Johnny B Awesome's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Your going to spend 100,000 hours with your co-workers...                          …"

Johnny B Awesome replied Oct 24, 2011 to Should managers socialize with salespeople?

14 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Johnny B Awesome

"Much like you heart after an attack, you must GIVE someone permission to enter it. T…"

Johnny B Awesome replied Sep 28, 2011 to Are we using our ears? and eyes or is our lips taking over?

7 Sep 28, 2011

"The heart is a muscle. I have never heard of anyone breaking a muscle. Their arm may…"

Johnny B Awesome replied Sep 27, 2011 to Are we using our ears? and eyes or is our lips taking over?

7 Sep 28, 2011

"Hey Bro, hope this helps. If it does like, add, and promote me... acctually even if…"

Johnny B Awesome replied Sep 27, 2011 to Do You Have A New and/or Pre-Owned Vehicle Delivery Checklist To Share?

1 Sep 27, 2011

"Ours kinda looks like a Kumquat. For the longest time I had no clue what one even wa…"

Johnny B Awesome replied Sep 27, 2011 to Social Media Policy

1 Sep 27, 2011

"I believe one of the best things we can do is use our heart. So much is talked about…"

Johnny B Awesome replied Sep 27, 2011 to Are we using our ears? and eyes or is our lips taking over?

7 Sep 28, 2011

"Ain't no party like a warehouse party, cuz a warehouse party won't stop. Why, two re…"

Johnny B Awesome replied Sep 27, 2011 to Autotrader, Cars.com, what is your favorite 3rd party lead provider?

58 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by MANNY LUNA

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service