Jason Mickelson's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"John, Are your people using more than one number when they call internet prospects? …"

Jason Mickelson replied Feb 16, 2013 to How do I get my sales team better at getting the Internet customer to engage or even email or call back ?

24 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Jason Mickelson

"10 Criteria to Evaluate Your Sales Calls Everyone says you have to record and evalua…"

Jason Mickelson replied Feb 15, 2013 to Purposeful Phone Contact

4 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Jason Mickelson

"Thanks Mat!  Now we have the start of a great thread that will be beneficial to ever…"

Jason Mickelson replied Feb 13, 2013 to Purposeful Phone Contact

4 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Jason Mickelson

"Your first call does have great purpose!  By the end of each first call we should ha…"

Jason Mickelson replied Feb 13, 2013 to Purposeful Phone Contact

4 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Jason Mickelson

"John, I had another thought.  You might try asking your team what they plan to accom…"

Jason Mickelson replied Feb 12, 2013 to How do I get my sales team better at getting the Internet customer to engage or even email or call back ?

24 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Jason Mickelson

"John, Great questions John.  It is fair to say that internet leads handled improperl…"

Jason Mickelson replied Feb 11, 2013 to How do I get my sales team better at getting the Internet customer to engage or even email or call back ?

24 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Jason Mickelson

"Mr. Irwin, I love this topic!  I have been on both sides of the fence and there are…"

Jason Mickelson replied Apr 11, 2012 to Advice

13 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Don Queen

"For the record, I am not affiliated with DealerPeak.  I do like their system though. "

Jason Mickelson replied Jan 31, 2012 to CRM advice needed, Small VW Dealership in Northwestern Pa

72 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Michael Robinson Ragsdale

"Mr. Kappler, I am encouraging you to look at another option.  Support is a huge issu…"

Jason Mickelson replied Jan 31, 2012 to CRM advice needed, Small VW Dealership in Northwestern Pa

72 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Michael Robinson Ragsdale

"Mr. Hildreth, In my previous experience we found Autobytel to send many of the same…"

Jason Mickelson replied Sep 19, 2011 to Autotrader, Cars.com, what is your favorite 3rd party lead provider?

58 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by MANNY LUNA

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service