Philip Zelinger's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Advertising 101 -- conventional or digital -- suggests that you need to define your…"

Philip Zelinger replied Jan 22, 2011 to Traditional Advertising, is it truly over as many might say?

87 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Willis Williams

"Hi Bob,   I am sorry for my memory, or lack thereof, but they don't ring a bell?  Pl…"

Philip Zelinger replied Dec 20, 2010 to Open Enrollment For 2011 Pilot Programs - Only Qualified Auto Dealers And Vendors Need Apply

2 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Hi Kelly,   The fast answer is -- NO!  Having seperate but equal sales staffs for Ne…"

Philip Zelinger replied Dec 14, 2010 to Open Floors or Split? What drives EXCELLENT Results for New and Used sales?

3 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Bob Gaber

"Thanks Bill,   If Brian and PCG is involved/interested so am I.  Whatever Brian touc…"

Philip Zelinger replied Dec 11, 2010 to Automotive advertising? Perhaps I did not phrase my question correctly the first time...please read.

10 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Ooops, of course I meant to reference DealerElite in my initial reply.  Frankly I ha…"

Philip Zelinger replied Dec 11, 2010 to Automotive advertising? Perhaps I did not phrase my question correctly the first time...please read.

10 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Hi Bill, Tier 10 for integrated resources and general advertising/marketing partnere…"

10 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Well, I guess that now is when I say -- I Told You So! My Crystal Ball is on eBay if…"

Philip Zelinger replied Dec 1, 2010 to What major automotive vendor and/or product will be sold to another company in 2011?

4 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by DealerELITE

"Just an update for Toyota Dealers who are looking for a way to stay on top of the ch…"

Philip Zelinger replied Dec 1, 2010 to Seeking Toyota Dealers to add to our Pilot Program for IntellaCar

1 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Hi Joe, Job descriptions and areas of responsibility with assigned accountability t…"

Philip Zelinger replied Dec 1, 2010 to Salesperson Job Description

3 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Joe Papa

"Thanks Tom. Unfortunately, your confirmation is my concern as it relates to this pos…"

Philip Zelinger replied Nov 15, 2010 to Which automotive manufacturer will see the biggest INCREASE in sales volume in 2011?

35 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Geoffrey Veit

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service