All Discussions Tagged 'Development' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Internet Sales Manager

We are growing and selling a large volume of new and used cars with all the financing sources you could ever need. We are seeking an assert…

Started by Brian Andersen

0 Jan 20, 2013

NEEDED: Experienced Business Development Manager

We are a multi-roof top dealership with a Mitsubishi franchise and a used car lot.  We do deep sub prime and have a ton of leads, several B…

Started by Brian Andersen

0 Nov 26, 2012

CRM advice needed, Small VW Dealership in Northwestern Pa

I am currently needing advice with regards to CRM software for our dealership, we have something sort of close but very antiquated, that…

Started by Andrew Kappler

72 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Michael Robinson Ragsdale

Vehicle Manufacturer's Servcices (VMS) is looking for Trainers in the Tri-State Area!

VMS is looking for skilled trainers in the Tri-State Region, New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.  What a tremendous opportunity as VMS i…

Started by NANCY SIMMONS

1 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Max Zanan

Apps

Hello - I am looking to have an App developed for our group of dealerships and would like to get some feedback/people to contact/quotes on…

Started by Alicia Marie Phillips

1 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Sean Brown

Press Announcement: KPA Achieves Microsoft Silver Web Development Competency

Lafayette, CO (PRWEB) September 01, 2011   KPA , provider of Human Resources, Environmental, Health, and Safety software and services to ov…

Started by Brian Torrez

0 Sep 6, 2011

Part Time Sales Trainer Needed in New England

Automotive Training & Development is growing due to the huge desire for our sales training seminars. Great Earnings Potential to the ri…

Started by Fred G. Slabine

2 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

Seeking B2b sales professional to join our Dealer Services team in Dallas, TX! Who do you know?

JOIN ONE OF FORTUNE MAGAZINE’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES… Automatic Data Processing, Inc. is one of the largest providers of business outsourc…

Started by Zein Kraus

2 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Zein Kraus

Part Time Sales Trainer Needed in Florida

Started by Fred G. Slabine

2 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Alan R Diehl

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service