All Discussions Tagged 'training' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free mobile training

Hey gang, I'm creating an iPhone app that will offer free content each month. Right now there are three training videos that can be viewed…

Started by Mathew Koenig

0 Sep 19, 2011

Looking to Add Five New Salespeople

One of our dealers is expanding.  They have grown from 20 units per month to 130 per month in just over a year.  They are ready for the nex…

Started by John Fuhrman

0 Aug 15, 2011

Our Client Needs New Salespeople

Please forward this ad to anyone you know who might be looking to begin a career in the auto industry.   http://www.jobspider.com/job/view-

Started by John Fuhrman

0 Aug 10, 2011

Maybe you aren't motivating enough for YOU...but maybe someone or something else is.

When it comes to motivation we all have heard, and probably said, true motivation must come from within for it to be lasting. And I agree,…

Started by Mathew Koenig

2 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Mathew Koenig

Are You An Elite Trainer?

If You Are Currently Training In Dealerships, We Need To Talk   For The Dealer Resource Group to continue growing and serving the needs of…

Started by John Fuhrman

0 Jul 26, 2011

CA,NV,NM,TX,OK,TN,OH,NJ,PA,GA,AL,MA,CO,UT,MI,WV.....and IF you are REALLY strong other states as well.Read and watch video please

http://automotiveretailsalescareers.com/jobs/national-sales-trainer/

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Mar 25, 2011

How do you know if you have deal killers or deal makers?

Deal Makers or Deal Killers?You have to ask your self, do you have deal makers or deal killers! Most dealerships have that - (deal maker),…

Started by Bobby Compton

8 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

I'm looking for automotive sales consultant candidates; experienced or not - Metro Atlanta

Only two qualifications necessary; love selling and an extraordinary work ethic. You will get  cutting edge sales training,not "the way it'…

Started by Steve Richards

0 Mar 4, 2011

AutoMax Recruiter/Trainer Positions

So you want to be an Automotive Sales Trainer. If you’re anything like me you thought you could and wanted to be a trainer after your first…

Started by Craig Lockerd

2 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

Looking to Hire Excellent Phone Person

we are hiring! phone skills needed!   Job Description:     We are looking for a couple of highly motivated folks to make calls promoting m…

Started by Rich William

0 Feb 24, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service