1. Narrator
  2. Chicken Little
  3. Henny Penny
  4. Ducky Lucky
  5. Goosey Loosey
  6. Turkey Lurkey
  7. Villain:  Foxy Loxy
  8. All negative people in a Dealership!

Narrator:   Chicken Little was in the woods one day when an acorn fell on her h...

Chicken Little:   "Help! Help!  The sky is falling!  I have to go tell the king!"

Narrator:   So she ran in great fright to tell the king.  Along the way she met...

Henny Penny:  "Where are you going, Chicken Little?"

Chicken Little:   "Oh, help!  The sky is falling!"

Henny Penny:   "How do you know?"

Chicken Little:   "I saw it with  my own eyes, and heard it with my own ears, and par...

Henny Penny:  "This is terrible, just terrible!  We'd better hurry up."

Narrator:  So they both ran away as fast as they could.  Soon they met Ducky L...

Ducky Lucky:   "Where are you going, Chicken Little and Henny Penny?"

Chicken Little & Henny Penny:  "The sky is falling!  The sky is falling!  We're going to tell the king!"

Ducky Lucky:  "How do you know?"

Chicken Little:  "I saw it with my own eyes, and heard it with my own ears, and part...

Ducky Lucky:   "Oh dear, oh dear!  We'd better run!"

Narrator:   So they all ran down the road as fast as they could.  Soon they met...

Goosey Loosey    "Hello there.  Where are you all going in such a hurry?"

Chicken Little:   "We're running for our lives!"

Henny Penny:  "The sky is falling!"

Ducky Lucky:   "And we're running to tell the king!"

Goosey Loosey:  "How do you know the sky is falling?"

Chicken Little:  "I saw it with  my own eyes, and heard it with my own ears, and par...

Goosey Loosey:    "Goodness!  Then I'd better run with you."

Narrator:   And they all ran in great fright across a field.  Before long they ...

Turkey Lurkey:    "Hello there, Chicken Little, Henny Penny, Ducky Lucky, and Goosey ...

Chicken Little:   "Help!  Help!"

Henny Penny:   "We're running for our lives!"

Ducky Lucky:   "The sky is falling!"

Goosey Loosey:   "And we're running to tell the king!"

Turkey Lurkey:   "How do you know the sky is falling?"

Chicken Little:   "I saw it with  my own eyes, and heard it with my own ears, and par...

Turkey Lurkey:   "Oh dear! I always suspected the sky would fall someday.  I'd bette...

Narrator:   So they ran with all their might, until they met Foxy Loxy.

Foxy Loxy:   "Well, well.  Where are you rushing on such a fine day?"

Chicken Little, Henny Penny, Ducky Lucky, Goosey Loosey, Turkey Lurkey (together)   "Help!  Help!"  It's not a fine day at all.  The sky is falling, and we're running to tell the king!"

Foxy Loxy:   "How do you know the sky is falling?"

Foxy Loxy:    "I see.  Well then, follow me, and I'll show you the way to the king."

Narrator:    So Foxy Loxy led Chicken Little, Henny Penny, Ducky Lucky, Goosey L....  He led them straight to his den, and they never saw the king to tel...

We have no inventory,the inventory we have sucks,we are buried in all our trades,F&I sucks,managers won't get up from behind the desk,we don't advertise enough,our ads suck,No traffic,the traffic sucks,banks won't lend money,they lend everything but my gross,the pay plan changed,the new plan sucks,they tell me to prospect,but I'm not allowed to leave the store,they say use social media,but not allowed to get on Facebook at work,....and on and on and on....

How caught up in the drama dope ring are you and what effect is it having on your result?

Don't follow Foxy Loxy,he/she will lead you to destruction for sure!

Views: 145

Replies to This Discussion

Well put Craig, They are out there! To gather and sort them out is important. A dealershiop needs to find the ones that need them as well. They just need to be brought to the dealer and committed for a new career. They can be trained and retained for long term results for all. Well done!

Thanks John,keep up the good work you're doing

John L Hayward said:

Well put Craig, They are out there! To gather and sort them out is important. A dealershiop needs to find the ones that need them as well. They just need to be brought to the dealer and committed for a new career. They can be trained and retained for long term results for all. Well done!

Great Post Craig......We can sit there and listen to excuses why it wont happen or go out there and Make it happen. Winners always make it happen!!

well that's right and like the story goes the perception,if taken wrong and then passed along to others can create a huge problem...We all end up in Foxy Loxy's office and by that time it's to late....lol

Glenn Wilkins said:

Great Post Craig......We can sit there and listen to excuses why it wont happen or go out there and Make it happen. Winners always make it happen!!

the only thing that i can control is my focus,

contol that and i control my future.

Well I have a little different twist on this. Almost every store has most of these problems....... For Real!  They over appraise to make a new car deal so there not wright in there used car inventory, thus buried in trades and no more 45 day turn. They shotgun credit to all the lenders so the banks do not approve, rather than sharp shoot there apps.There look to book is so far off. There advertising is cannon fire and just blasts low ball so gross sucks when they do it. Managers are usually lazy and never get off there but to take a turn. All true!  So lets say this goes on in most stores. It is not the salespersons fault it is the owner and managers. The salespeople are weak when they wine about all this however I stick up for them because it is true! The last couple of years the dealerships that were the extreme version of this went under. Many cut pay plans and kept good managers combined with cutting costs and watching appraisals, bank relationships, finance penetration and inventory control combined with a fair pay plan to keep there employees these stores are thriving. Should people wine no! If there strong they can control there deals and not bring the altitude of the entire store down with them. Working to fix these problems will make a real difference, griping about it will never ever help. It all starts from the top once some owner/manager gets week it is over.  Fix it or shut up! 
True that Joe....and not eating at fast food places......

Joseph M Bonincontri said:

the only thing that i can control is my focus,

contol that and i control my future.

Attitude.....

Richard Emmons said:
Well I have a little different twist on this. Almost every store has most of these problems....... For Real!  They over appraise to make a new car deal so there not wright in there used car inventory, thus buried in trades and no more 45 day turn. They shotgun credit to all the lenders so the banks do not approve, rather than sharp shoot there apps.There look to book is so far off. There advertising is cannon fire and just blasts low ball so gross sucks when they do it. Managers are usually lazy and never get off there but to take a turn. All true!  So lets say this goes on in most stores. It is not the salespersons fault it is the owner and managers. The salespeople are weak when they wine about all this however I stick up for them because it is true! The last couple of years the dealerships that were the extreme version of this went under. Many cut pay plans and kept good managers combined with cutting costs and watching appraisals, bank relationships, finance penetration and inventory control combined with a fair pay plan to keep there employees these stores are thriving. Should people wine no! If there strong they can control there deals and not bring the altitude of the entire store down with them. Working to fix these problems will make a real difference, griping about it will never ever help. It all starts from the top once some owner/manager gets week it is over.  Fix it or shut up! 

In a word Yes!!

Craig Lockerd said:

Attitude.....

Richard Emmons said:
Self-fulfilling prophecies once again - if you truly believe it, it will usually happen.  Be positive and encourage others to do the same...Foxy Loxy is not your bff...another Great One, Chief!!!
Love that comment Jane....right you are Foxy Loxy intentions are never good ones

Jane Schuster said:
Self-fulfilling prophecies once again - if you truly believe it, it will usually happen.  Be positive and encourage others to do the same...Foxy Loxy is not your bff...another Great One, Chief!!!
Chicken Little
Henny Penny
Ducky Lucky
Goosey Loosey
Turkey Lurkey These guys need to be the change they want to see. Take the initiative to do whatever needs to be done to generate profit. It;'s ok to further explore options and bring a suggestion to the king, but do it as am individual. and share the ideas of fixing the problem, instead of running from it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service