All Discussions Tagged 'retention' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Customer Retention Matters to Your Powersports Dealership During This Pandemic

There are a lot of different aspects of customer management that you have to think about on a regular basis. Each of them requires its own…

Started by Jen

0 May 6, 2020

Customer Retention - Current Methods and Pain Points

Customer retention is so valuable in the auto industry. It costs less to build a relationship with an existing customer than continually ma…

Started by Staff Writer

0 Oct 30, 2017

Click link for survey on CRMs

Here is the link to take the survey: http://survey.constantcontact.com/poll/a07eabeqt7qi3xmw2z0/start.html

Started by Wilcox Auto Sales

0 Dec 21, 2014

What CRM are you using?

I recently signed up with OCMCRM.com and love them. I was tired of our CRMs turning into desk tools. CRMs were originally designed to follo…

Started by Wilcox Auto Sales

0 Dec 20, 2014

The Simple Pay Plan That Creates Accountability

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm re-broadcasting "The Simple Pay Plan That Creates Accountability", webinar this Wednesday. I recei…

Started by Jeff Cowan

0 Jun 9, 2014

Are You Facing The Facts For Dealer Retention?

Automobile dealerships lose 87% of their customer within five years with the highest defection rate occurring during the 3rd and 4th year o…

Started by Jessica Russell

3 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Wiegand

Customer Loyalty --- Will you still love me tomorrow? Part 1

Today Customers come into your dealership relate with a business person or two, purchase a vehicle, or purchase a service, and leave “sati…

Started by Tom Wiegand

0 Aug 1, 2013

How do you engage customers with social media?

I posted some quick tips for dealers on our blog at CarChat24, but I am curious to hear how dealers are using social media to create a TWO-…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Oct 23, 2012

How Many Dealerships use an Evidence Manual or Similar for New Vehicle Delivery?

Do you, as a salesperson (or manager), use what is commonly referred to as an "Evidence Manual" to provide information to your customers du…

Started by Jessica Russell

0 Apr 6, 2012

What is the actual cost to a dealership when a salesperon leaves?

What are the real costs of a salesperson’s turnover at a dealership? They’re a lot higher than you might think. First let’s look at the sa…

Started by Fred G. Slabine

1 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service