Dealer Forum (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Digital Dealer 12....Were you there? What did you miss?

I attended my first Digital Dealer forum last week and found it to be an amazing experience. It started with a Round Table Peer networking…

Started by Robert Hildreth

1 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Stan Sher

Digital Dealer 12

Role call, who is coming to Digital Dealer?

Started by Jerry Thibeau

0 Apr 1, 2012

Mobile Apps

Here is a question for dealers. How many of you have started using mobile apps? I have an app for almost all of the businesses I frequent b…

Started by Sally Whitesell

3 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Sean Brown

Transparency: The Good, The Bad and The Hypocrisy

Hypocrisy: “Hypocrisy involves the deception of others and is thus a kind of lie” I bring attention to a recent article on TechCrunch, not…

Started by Thomas A. Kelly

12 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Thomas A. Kelly

Tesla viewing

Tesla is an electric car company headquartered in Silicon Valley. They have a store in a shopping center at Fashion Island in Newport Beach…

Started by Matt Page

0 Jan 26, 2012

Quality Control Alliance - Regulating Quality in Auto Finance Leads

We have been in the Auto Finance lead generation industry for 10 years. We are founder of the Quality Control Alliance, bringing quality ba…

Started by Jill Zuckerman

0 Oct 2, 2011

1 in 4 Sales Calls going unanswered?

With the next Digital Dealer Conference promising to be chock full of the latest in Digital and Social Marketing strategies, I can’t help…

Started by Chip King

0 Sep 17, 2011

New 2012 Toyota Camry Press Release

Whether you sell Toyota or sell against them, you should read this new press release on the new 2012 Camry. Since it's one of the best sell…

Started by DealerELITE

2 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Vickie R Goodwyn

AutoTrader.com and Cars.com

Is everyone aware that AutoTrader.com and Cars.com are selling space on your individual inventory pages to your competitors?  Check your's…

Started by Robert E Rombs, Jr.

3 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Stan Sher

I have an award winning Used Car Manager/GSM Looking to Make a Move

In June he broke his dealerships record for retail deliveries and that's just one accomplishment in a long career.  He is located in the NY…

Started by John Fuhrman

0 Aug 8, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service