Dear Abby (dealerELITE) - Advice Needed (136)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADP Negotiation

I'm negotiating with ADP to upgrade my accounting system.  They have proposed large initial charges for things.  Examples are:  Charges to…

Started by David Blassingame

0 Dec 13, 2011

Methanol

How potent can methanol be as a fuel someday? There are so many ways this discussion can be taken. Do not talk about whether or not to dril…

Started by Matt Page

0 Dec 13, 2011

Apps

Hello - I am looking to have an App developed for our group of dealerships and would like to get some feedback/people to contact/quotes on…

Started by Alicia Marie Phillips

1 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Sean Brown

Zag

Has anyone used Zag http://www.zag.com/? If so, any success?

Started by Chris Irwin

5 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Stan Sher

Used Car Pics

Does anyone have a company/platform that they use to display, for example, a white background for their new and used vehicles? We don’t hav…

Started by Chris Irwin

1 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Tony Troussov

IRM

Are you using a kiosk in your showroom or computer in your F&I Office (or iPad) to ask customers to leave a positive review on Google P…

Started by Chris Irwin

1 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Tony Troussov

Invitation

I invite all DealerElite members to join another group for auto people,  Loofbourrow Automotive Group. We are relaunching this group to bet…

Started by David Wilson

0 Nov 15, 2011

Automotive Retail Industry carries bad reputation with consumers what do you think can change it

Automotive Retail Industry carries bad reputation with consumers what do you think can change it?

Started by Tony Troussov

3 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by FusionZone Automotive

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. The sales process works, it's the people that are broken!

The automotive sales process is collaboration between the buyer and the seller. The buyer provides their needs and means, the seller provid…

Started by Kevin Bookbinder

3 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by FusionZone Automotive

Breakeven Analysis

Hello!   Newbie Here! My fixed ops manager said hes seen some spreadsheet for tinkering with hours, and Effective Labor Rate to determine h…

Started by Mike Weymer

2 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Mike Weymer

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service