General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is a competitive compensation package for a Senior Manager to oversee the National Launch of a new data base marketing platform?

Compensation packages tied to areas of responsibility with specific job descriptions are easy when you are dealing with an established comp…

Started by Philip Zelinger

0 Feb 18, 2013

Retargeting and Video Pre-Roll

Has your dealership used retargeting/behavioral marketing and/or video pre-roll with any success? What company did you use?

Started by Chris Irwin

0 Feb 17, 2013

In need of your experiences

I'm curious to find out if any of you have tried bluetooth or wifi proximity marketing at your dealerships? We've had a few dealers ask us…

Started by Mathew Koenig

0 Feb 8, 2013

On Facebook Quality Trumps Quantity - Just LIke In Life!

I am often confused by Facebook posts that reference some obscure personal fact that could not possibly be of interest to anyone other than…

0 Feb 4, 2013

The Most Important Person In Your Dealership Is .....!

Before someone responds with the obvious, it is the customer of course!  That said, the next best answer should be the individual at the de…

0 Feb 2, 2013

How Do You Measure Success In The Car Business?

My 35th Wedding Anniversary is tomorrow, January 21st, 2013. Our celebration has begun poolside watching our horses graze peacefully by whi…

0 Jan 20, 2013

Is any one using CAR Research XRM

Hello Dealer Elite Members, I have a client who is looking at using Car Research XRM. I'm looking for opinions on their CRM, Service Soluti…

Started by Jessica Wolf

2 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Matt K

March is only 51 days away, focus on March Madness promotions

I was in a dealership a few years ago where the building was tall enough to have a basket and shoot regulation free throws inside it! Since…

Started by Matt Page

0 Jan 16, 2013

The Who, What, When, Where and Why Of Sales Training.

For the sake of clarity, I have both titled and constructed this post on training in five key areas.  Hopefully it will lend itself to comm…

3 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Matt Page

Would You Buy A Car From You Knowing What You Know?

As a career "Car Guy" I am often asked for my opinion on what and where family and friends should purchase or service a vehicle.  For years…

0 Jan 4, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service