General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wondering, what was your birth order?

I have been reading a lot lately.  I thought it was just time to simply learn more and push myself.   I have to tell you right out of the g…

Started by Troy Spring

0 Dec 20, 2011

KPA Selected as the Endorsed Provider of HR Software by Colorado Automobile Dealers Association

CADA has selected KPA as the endorsed provider for dealer specific HR Software Lafayette, CO (PRWEB) December 20, 2011 - KPA announced tod…

Started by Brian Torrez

1 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Tim Jackson

Background Checking-Do You Check Before Hiring?

Multiple surveys by national HR publications, the Society for Human Resources and background checking firms report that 90% of employers sa…

Started by Kathryn Carlson

2 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Kathryn Carlson

Could be my favorite vendor call of all time

OK this could be my all time favorite vendor phone call. I received a phone call about 3rd party leads for people with discharged bankruptc…

Started by A. J. Maida

0 Dec 8, 2011

Competition for new car leads just got more interesting ~ Google enters direct vehicle lead generation

Google has announced its intention to craft a web space specifically for car shoppers. Top companies will be listed based on competitive bi…

Started by Nannette Staropoli

2 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Outsourced BDC

Ms./Mr. Internet Marketing Director, It's your job!

We need to be on Facebook. We need to be on twitter. We need to list our inventory on Autotrader and Cars. We need to buy leads. We need to…

Started by Thomas A. Kelly

3 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Joyce Falk-Geesaman

Just Sell Cars!

Please help me understand, Correct me if I'm wrong but is this not a people business? The sooner we all realize that the salespeople are…

Started by Tim Pendergast

6 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

Inventory

Has anyone heard of or familiar with  iqinventory.net? This new program allows dealers to list /buy or sell used cars 24/7 seems to be work…

Started by Harry Seretti

0 Oct 21, 2011

How did Steve Jobs change the world?

There has been many of his inspirational quotes flying around the social media landscape. His vision and desire was second to none. Ho…

Started by Mike Myers

3 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Ian nethercott

Jim Ziegler - Dealer Advocate Forum

Now that Jim Ziegler is EXCLUSIVELY writing for DealerElite and ADM rather than Dealer Magazine, answer these 3 simple questions? What ar…

Started by DealerELITE

6 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by James A. Ziegler

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service