NADA Convention (click ADD to start a discussion) (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

direct mail

What things are you looking for from your direct mail company other than:   - NCOA - Clean/scrub against duplicate names - Not to mail peop…

Started by Chris Irwin

1 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Brian Pasch

Are F&I sales doomed as lease volume increases? Not according to some data....

As lease penetration climbs F&I product sales historically have declined. CNW is telling me that in the first few months of this year f…

Started by Donna L. Harris

12 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Michael Baker

Retaining customers , should the dealer let salespeople decide who has earned the right to keep a customer?

I have been in the car business for over 20 years, The dealership I am now at lets the salespeople keep a customer forever if they sold the…

Started by Thomas Paul Laethem

1 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

WOMENCERTIFIED

WomenCertified® is all about the customer experience. Here are some helpful reminders about how you can take your customer experience to…

Started by SUSAN HAIR

0 Mar 31, 2011

How can Doug Hillyard { a rookie } be on track to sell 40 cars this month in a small country town ?

Doug is in the business for six months now working in a small town selling Subaru's. What do you think Doug is doing different to sell so m…

Started by Fran Taylor

0 Mar 27, 2011

Why You Should Be Using Web Based Software | Automotive CRM | Inventory Leads Management

If you are still using server-based software at your automotive dealership, then you are way behind.  Right now the growing trend in softwa…

Started by Joseph Little

0 Mar 22, 2011

e-mail template thoughts

In addition to personal e-mails what are dealers using for an automated e-mail schedule for internet leads? How does Day 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 14…

Started by Chris Irwin

0 Mar 18, 2011

Looking for ideas for a specialty day for my service dept.

Hello,    I am looking for some input......I currently run 2 specialty days during the week. Tuesday is Senior Day (10% off any maint/repai…

Started by KURT BUCKHOLZ

2 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by KURT BUCKHOLZ

Have you ever tried to buy one of your own cars?

I know that trying to buy one of your own cars sounds like a huge waste of time, but you just might learn something about your dealership a…

Started by Joseph Little

1 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Bob Cestaro

Car sale change

How has the world web change how we sale cars ?

Started by Steff

0 Mar 1, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service