Social Media and Reputation Management (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Marketers of Social: Don’t call me stupid please.

I admire your passion for the field you have chosen. I accept many of the basic premises from which you make your claims. I understand that…

Started by Thomas A. Kelly

0 Aug 2, 2011

Google Places Removes 3rd Party Reviews... How Will Dealer Rating/Review Sites Respond?

Big news for dealerships: Google Places has removed its 3rd party reviews from the first page of Google Maps. In other words: they no longe…

Started by Nannette Staropoli

22 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Nannette Staropoli

Social Media - Evolution or Revolution?

Back in the mid-90s, I joined in on what we called the wild, wild web. And it was wild. There were no rules, no major search engines, and…

Started by Tom Gorham

0 Jun 29, 2011

Dealership Social Media Strategy Draft Document - Appreciate any comments

Our dealership has prepared an 85% complete document that outlines our plan for a Social Media Strategy. Would appreciate comments in the f…

Started by Cory Haynes

6 May 26, 2011
Reply by Vikram Kotnis

I Need Your Help With: Becoming Connected, A Social Experiment

I’m going to start off saying that this isn’t going to be easy, it will take you out of your comfort zone, give you the shakes and will pro…

Started by David Johnson

0 Mar 17, 2011

I just joined Mixtent.com -- have you? If not, why not!

I was greeted this morning with the following email message from someone I trust, Brian Pasch:   More than 1,000,000 people have been ran…

Started by Philip Zelinger

2 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Jennifer Aniston's YouTube Viral Video

As we all know, you can't create a viral video.  You can create a great video that because of its content could go viral.  Knowing about al…

Started by Mark Dubis

1 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Joseph Little

John at Bestautopros

Please visit me on FB and "Like" my new FB page. John at Bestautopros  http://tinyurl.com/64tgvjb For daily jolts of automotive recruiting…

Started by John J. Dillon Jr.

2 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by John J. Dillon Jr.

Has anyone had success with paid advertising on Facebook?

If you have had success, please share specific results. 

Started by Chris Saraceno

5 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Linn Boyd

A Few Good Examples of Video Marketing

The Interview: Sounds like the most obvious one, right? Well, David Meerman Scott, author of The New Rules of Marketing and PR, along with…

Started by Joseph Little

0 Feb 10, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service