Stan Sher's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"Great people and great company. Great products. I highly recommend them."

Stan Sher replied Feb 9, 2011 to Dealerfire

8 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by mark brady

"On site all day long. It needs to be managed full time and there needs to be on site…"

Stan Sher replied Feb 9, 2011 to Outsourced BDC Services

3 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Stan Sher

"An Internet department manager should have a salary, a % of total gross from all dea…"

Stan Sher replied Feb 9, 2011 to internet manager payplan

2 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Katie Colihan

"Thanks for the feedback,  That is exactly the opinions that I am looking for. "

Stan Sher replied Jan 25, 2011 to Attention Automotive Dealers and General Managers...

3 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Stan Sher

"Hi,   Congrats on your graduation.  It looks like you are trying to stay in Jacksonv…"

Stan Sher replied Jan 21, 2011 to Looking to join the automotive industry

24 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Tia Saraceno Dorsett

"Very simple, no motivation and a lot of laziness.  They don't forget to cry when the…"

Stan Sher replied Jan 21, 2011 to The Phone still has as much power as the Internet. So, why is it that we as a culture are more inclined to rely on technology than the phone?

5 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

"My favorite topic.  A few years ago being a one man show was easier to do.  However,…"

Stan Sher replied Jan 21, 2011 to Internet Manager or BDC dept (manager)

7 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Stan Sher

"Nice...very nice.  Well I already told you that.  But keep doing your thing and it w…"

Stan Sher replied Jan 19, 2011 to The Importance Of Finding Out What Motivates You....

27 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Lizelle Landino

"Very awesome thing you are doing here..."

Stan Sher replied Jan 10, 2011 to Click "Like" on TK Worldwide, Inc. facebook page and we donate $1.00 to Children's Miracle Network

3 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

"This Site is great. It is a great resource to network and share best practices. Self…"

Stan Sher replied Jan 9, 2011 to How Is dE Working For You, or You for It...So Far??

12 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Cory Haynes

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service