Keith Shetterly's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I have personally studied this since 2005. The OEMs have (themselves) collected more…"

Keith Shetterly replied Jan 31, 2021 to OEM Web Site and Digital Advertising Requirements

1 Jan 31, 2021
Reply by Keith Shetterly

"Jackie, I have operated eCommerce efforts, including BDC, for over seven years now.…"

Keith Shetterly replied Sep 1, 2013 to How Many Cars Should the BDC Sell Per Mth?

5 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Elise Kephart

"It's a management issue.  Training purchased, leads purchased, advertising purchased…"

Keith Shetterly replied May 30, 2013 to The $64,000 Questions

1 May 30, 2013
Reply by Keith Shetterly

"@ Linn:  Good luck with that effort.  The cloud is here.  Higher Gear has tried, uns…"

Keith Shetterly replied Feb 1, 2012 to CRM advice needed, Small VW Dealership in Northwestern Pa

72 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Michael Robinson Ragsdale

"You wrote "If Car-Research had all of its data destroyed tomorrow could the dealersh…"

Keith Shetterly replied Feb 1, 2012 to CRM advice needed, Small VW Dealership in Northwestern Pa

72 Mar 21, 2012

"Well, good luck, as they say, stopping the cloud with dealers using that argument.  …"

72 Mar 21, 2012

"It's just not that way at dealerships, whether it should be or not (and I agree it s…"

72 Mar 21, 2012

"Eh, since you mis-spelled my name on the email, too, I'm going to hop on this, too.…"

72 Mar 21, 2012

"@ Joe:  Well put.  The cloud is here to stay. "

72 Mar 21, 2012

"For what it's worth, I have one of the deepest technology backgrounds of anyone in t…"

72 Mar 21, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service