Craig Darling's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

""folks.. if you're a little bit flexible on color or options... the very best value…"

Craig Darling replied Jul 24, 2013 to What is the Best process to Sell From Instock ?

36 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Doug Davis

"The days of the handshake have certainly left us behind... Sad in a way.  If a vendo…"

Craig Darling replied Feb 28, 2012 to Are NDA's - Non Disclosure Agreements - Necessary Between Technology Vendors?

2 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Justin Timberlake in the pig costume singing: Bring it on down to Schrader town."

Craig Darling replied Jun 14, 2011 to Finish this Sentence.....

58 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Justin Wade Bagwell

"Make sure all of my people had Facebook accounts, and I was the Admin.  Market only…"

Craig Darling replied Jun 14, 2011 to Finish this Sentence.....

58 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Justin Wade Bagwell

"Charles, if you need all of this that is great.  You do not have to hire someone, co…"

Craig Darling replied Feb 27, 2011 to AutoPartsNetwork.com is seeking an e-commerce SEO Consultant / Search Engine Analysts.

3 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Craig Darling

"Having worked at several multi point franchises over the years I can feel your pain.…"

Craig Darling replied Feb 1, 2011 to Dual Dealership Sales

4 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"As a fleet and internet director for a top 10 Chevrolet store, my team was able to p…"

Craig Darling replied Jan 28, 2011 to Where to ask for the sale - on the car lot or in the showroom?

20 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

"Tia, The auto business has been great to me, it is changing for sure, but everything…"

Craig Darling replied Jan 24, 2011 to Looking to join the automotive industry

24 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Tia Saraceno Dorsett

"The New York Times estimates the growth in non-traditional local marketing will exce…"

Craig Darling replied Jan 22, 2011 to Traditional Advertising, is it truly over as many might say?

87 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Willis Williams

"I am sorry that I can not help you sell more cars today. What you are doing seems to…"

Craig Darling replied Nov 24, 2010 to How can I get more New Car Sales from my Service Customers?

22 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

RSS

Latest Activity

Asad Shoaib posted a blog post

The Long Haul: 7 Tips to Help Your Truck Run Well into Old Age

A truck also needs little care and maintenance just like other vehicles to deliver quality results…See More
2 hours ago
Damian Boudreaux posted a blog post

Carlos’ 2nd & 3rd Week

Last week in our video series, …See More
10 hours ago
John Sternal posted blog posts
21 hours ago
Dave Anderson posted a blog post

Don't take chances with your mindset

Let's be honest about mindset...If you're not intentionally shaping it by what you do - or don't…See More
21 hours ago
Walter McNulty posted a video

FLAWLESS AUTO MALL FINAL CUT

CELEBRATING 1 YEAR IN BUSINESS. EVERYONE IS INVITED JUNE 27 - 29
yesterday
Black Book posted a blog post

Mainstream Pickup Values and SUVs Stable

Welcome to this week's edition of Black Book Market Insights, with in-depth analysis of used car…See More
yesterday
Erik Nachbahr, CISSP posted a video

Resolving Vendor Finger Pointing

In this video blog, Helion Founder & President Erik Nachbahr shares how dealers can resolve circumstances in which they have vendors blaming other vendors fo...
yesterday
Timmy D. James posted a blog post
yesterday
Mike Esposito posted blog posts
yesterday
Jim Flint posted a blog post
yesterday
Dan Beres posted a blog post
Monday
Walter McNulty posted a status
"We are ready to finish the month strong! Can you say the same. www.pdsforyou.com"
Monday
Bill Wittenmyer posted a video

Witt's Wise Words: The Importance of Being Prepared

In this episode of Witt's Wise Words, Bill Wittenmyer shares why being prepared is vital to success.
Monday
Walter McNulty posted a status
"We will be heading up North for 9 days making a long road trip. I hope to stop in and see some new clients."
Saturday
Dave Anderson's blog post was featured

How to Play a Poor Hand Well w/ Thomas Bryant

We can all get dealt a poor hand from time to time, but how you respond and choose to play it will…See More
Friday
Walter McNulty posted a video

DigniFi

If you have a Automobile, RV or Motorcycle dealership you should have DigniFi. Call for more information.
Friday
Dave Anderson posted a blog post

We're there!

Wherever you listen to podcasts, The Game Changer Life is there for you. Subscribe today and get…See More
Friday
Bill Wittenmyer posted a video

Freebie Friday: Nurturing vs Closing

Bill Wittenmyer shares the difference between nurturing and closing in this episode of Freebie Friday.
Friday
Cory Mosley posted videos
Friday
Scot Eisenfelder posted a video

Why People Defect in Service

CEO & Executive Chairman Scot Eisenfelder explains why customers defect in service in this video blog.
Friday

Get Newsletter

© 2019   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service